Initial Training

STCW95 - Personal Safety & Social Responsibility / Elementry First Aid (1 - 2 September)

NBCD - Basic Sea Safety Course (14 - 18 September)

So these are my first two training courses since joining the RFA on the 1st of August.

I know there are another two SE's joining me but will there be other new entrants (in other roles) along with us or is it literally just going to be the three of us?

Seadog

War Hero
For the second, BSSC or possibly ISSC as you're an officer, the classes are mixed RN/RFA/RNR /FBI you name it.
There will be more than 3 and for some it'll be their umpteenth time doing it. Sprogs and old and bold, showering together.

STCW95 - Personal Safety & Social Responsibility / Elementry First Aid (1 - 2 September)

NBCD - Basic Sea Safety Course (14 - 18 September)

So these are my first two training courses since joining the RFA on the 1st of August.

I know there are another two SE's joining me but will there be other new entrants (in other roles) along with us or is it literally just going to be the three of us?
I'm one of the other SE's doing those courses with you. I'm looking forward to getting started.