Initial Paperwork


Hi all,

I'm sure this has been asked many times, so apologies in advance.

On the email sent to me it asks for 'National Health Card' - when i google this it comes up with the European health insurance card, which i have, is this correct?

It also asks for you National Insurance Card - I can't find mine, but have it on my payslips, is that acceptable or should i get a new one?

Many thanks,



Lantern Swinger
National Health card comes from the doctors but mine said they don't issue them but still ask for one when you go get your vacination history just incase because you will need your NHS number.

The EHIC is the new version of the E111 can get them online and they are free.

A P45 or a P60 will suffice as proof of NI number.

Latest Threads