Inhaler

Hello, I have put my application in for the RN and bit worried about the fact that I had be prescribed a Inhaler for chest infections (four times to be exact) but i have never had asthma or anything symptoms and I have asked my GP if there was anything on record and they said it was only down needed for chest infection. Will this stop me or will there be leeway since in was for chest infections

soleil

War Hero
I think that what will happen is that the process will stop temporarily while further information is gathered. Once that is done, the Senior Medical Officer (Service Entry) can have a look at it all and, hopefully, allow you to continue to the next stage.

You just need to be patient at the point when that happens, sometimes it takes a while for everything to be sorted out.

I think that what will happen is that the process will stop temporarily while further information is gathered. Once that is done, the Senior Medical Officer (Service Entry) can have a look at it all and, hopefully, allow you to continue to the next stage.

You just need to be patient at the point when that happens, sometimes it takes a while for everything to be sorted out.

Thank you for reply, I got the infections because I was 22 stone and a heavy smoker which is why the doctor gave me the inhalers but I'm now 4.5 stone lighter non smoker and have been training for the entry fitness test and I'm about to nail the run at a good time without really any breathing difficulties so hopefully they will allow me in

soleil

War Hero
Thank you for reply, I got the infections because I was 22 stone and a heavy smoker which is why the doctor gave me the inhalers but I'm now 4.5 stone lighter non smoker and have been training for the entry fitness test and I'm about to nail the run at a good time without really any breathing difficulties so hopefully they will allow me in

Well done with the weight loss and giving up smoking, that's a really good effort.

Latest Threads