Ingerland

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by LujonSA, Feb 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So now we don't have a captain or a manger. It could be the start of a whole new era.

2. I tried to think of something funny to say, or perhaps some stupid jesus in a manger piccy to post and make a funny of your spelling.

I couldn't. I'm too tired. Good night.

3. Christmas again.

Away in a manager
    No crib for a bed
    The little Lord Je...

oh I can't be bothered any more

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Arrivederci?

5. It will just be another reason that they will use to explain why they didn't win Euro 2012 when the time comes.

6. On the other hand ... instead of running round in every decreasing circles ... they might just actually achieve something without a load of ********* telling them what to do! Its like traffic lights at roundabouts ... when the lights work its chaos ... when they dont traffic flows so smoothly ............

7. Not interested in the slightest. There are far more important issues going on in the world.

• Like Like x 3
  8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, clearly you are, given that you took your mind off those "important issues" to tell us about your lack of interest, Rod... :roll:

• Like Like x 1
  9. E
    Wrong, it merely distracted me momentarily.
    My focus is now restored back to normal.
    Today I will be helping old ladies across the road as usual.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Agreed. I can't remember if i fed my slave or not. Buggered if i'm going to fetch my own Port. He better hurry, or i'm gonna whup him good.

11. Good point there BR, where is Rummers?

12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hopefully making his way over to me with some damned Port!

13. Last seen hanging around outside the FA Hq, I think he maybe after a certain vacancy.

14. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

My personal take is that the next manager should get the English rugby team to teach the English football team a bit about "manning up". You know, get rid of this poncy, "oooh, he tackled me, so I'm going to flop on to the ground wailing like a banshee", self-righteous attitude.

Then I might actually start watching football.

15. Its just not cricket!

16. Rod, you ARE interestedin this thread aren't you?

17. If you don't watch it how do you know that happens?