info on naval stores

This is probably the wrong place to post this be here goes.
can anyone tell me on if and how I can send stuff via stores.
I have a bike sort of stranded in colingrad and need it sent either to Scotland or Raleigh. Any info would be appreciated thanks.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
There was a time when it was possible to send stuff "baggage to baggage" by Rifts (internal stores transport system). Doubtless it's called something else now because there'll be an under-employed SO1 looking for something to 'fix' after the success of logistic branch (role) title changes:)

Logically, if such a system still exists, call me a traditionalist, but I guess enquiring via stores would be a good starter for ten.

I'm at headley court but will be having time at home in Scotland after here so it would be possible to pick up from faslane if not Raleigh is my next establishment I will be based at.

However the stores dept at colingwood have fobbed me off so I'll try alternative means of transport for it.

There is an actual contract set up with a private company for our kit to be moved. Speak to one of the booties there, they're a lot better clued up about moving, but there is a set procedure for the movement of personal effects.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk