Info on Comms technician pleassssse!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by dee_muppet, Aug 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi i have looked around and have found the communications technician which sounds pretty interesting. Is it? I am pretty good with languages and have two B grade GCSE's in French and German, but i am unsure as to whether it is any use.

I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me a little bit about it before i go and sign myself up for the next 18 or so years.

Thanks a lot!
  2. There's a huge thread about this a page or two back. Once you've read that, come back and ask away, but don't expect many answers.

Unless I've just bitten massively?!
  3. Have a quick search of the newbies forum, there are a number of threads on the topic, one of which was live a day or so ago. then read all 18 pages...
  4. Ok sorry i just couldnt see the correct thread.
  5. Can u sleep for 18 hours a day and drink a gallon of NATO standard in one sesh??? If so you have half a chance :D :D
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Fair point.

That & an excellent score in the recruiting test before getting to the advanced bits involving slumber & infusion consumption techniques.