Info needed please!!

Discussion in 'Nearest & Dearest' started by Guinness, Dec 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all!

My boyfriend confirmed a few days ago that he's joining the navy. To be fair he mentioned that he wanted to join some time ago but I never really took him seriously, so now I find myself involved in a completely new situation of which I know nothing about.

Of course I wont try to get on his way, as it isn't fair on him if this is what he wants, he's going for warfare officer whatever that means!

I appreciate that you'll be bored to pants about this subject, but I'd be so grateful if you could give me any information, like how often I'll get to see him etc etc.

Any links to any sort of information or older topics that i've missed would be much appreciated too.

Thank you for your time

2. Try having a lurk on the Rear Party (, though I am sure the old and bold here will fill you in as much as possible.
  3. please be genuine- or you will be crucified!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

At risk of stating the obvious, why not ask him, or pop into your nearest careers office to ask ?

Check out the link below & have a butchers' at the FAQ sections on the official RN site.
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Oh really? honest, wow, you must have in depth conversations then if you didn't realise he was joining up. Now don't tell me your name's Timothy and your boyfriends called Tarquin.