info about Japan

Japan is the famous country of the world. Its capital is Tokyo. Tokyo is the largest city of this country.The area of tokyo city is (37,126,000). There are other large cities also like Osaka-Kobe, Nagoya, & Sapporo. The prime minister of Japan is Shinzo Abe (2012). Here is the image of Japan.

Subsunk

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
Japan is the famous country of the world. Its capital is Tokyo. Tokyo is the largest city of this country.The area of tokyo city is (37,126,000). There are other large cities also like Osaka-Kobe, Nagoya, & Sapporo. The prime minister of Japan is Shinzo Abe (2012). Here is the image of Japan.
Welcome. Can we have info about Tanzania next? Many thanks.

Scran_Bag

Lantern Swinger
Welcome.

So informative. I await your next submission with bated breath.

Seadog

War Hero
Submit that photo to the 'African Infantryman of the Year' thread on ARRSE and be declared the winner....and gay.

This thread is barge bound.

Scran_Bag

Lantern Swinger
Good morning Subsunk. Don't know too much about Tanzania myself - but I've just dug out this image of Corporal Matumba Owamalamadingdong, who I had the pleasure to work with on a combined STC/Tanzanian Special Forces exercise many, many years ago. He certainly scared the shit out of me and the rest of my team although he did shrivel up a bit when he came over to Wales for an exercise out on the Brecon Beacons in the middle of winter.

Highly armed indeed !

I spot at least two deadly weapons.

Seadog

War Hero
Alas, BNM, it isn't showing in on your post on ARRSE. Try again.

Mia, what's your game? My moderator magic associates you with a spammer or someone who is too young for this website. Unless you can prove otherwise, your account will be deleted.

Yer tiz, and I'm getting feedback already. (Linked via here from my albums list). Currently logged off ARRSE so rear-link to image on this site may be having a connectivity problem what with packet switching. and data transfer rates being bottle necked. I shall ping the MAC Address, reset the modem and change the image properties to either tif,png,bmp,jpg or gif.

On the other hand send this thread to the Barge and we'll move along.

Bored, bored, bored.

Yours Aye,

UncleBilly

Yes Dear....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J The Quarterdeck 1
S Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
andym The Fleet 13