Inevitable ?.

Rocket_Ron

Lantern Swinger
He should never have been appointed.
He should never have brought Diouf in.

As a club we should have moved heaven and Earth to get Fat Frank in on the long contract that Chelski won`t give him. He would`ve been our modern day Strach.

But...things won`t improve while Bates is taking a percentage. We`ve certainly had our share of fraudulent chairmen.

One thing that does puzzle me...how do Norwich think they`ll survive and improve with four of our stars that couldn`t get us out of Div.3 ?

He should never have been appointed.
He should never have brought Diouf in.

As a club we should have moved heaven and Earth to get Fat Frank in on the long contract that Chelski won`t give him. He would`ve been our modern day Strach.

But...things won`t improve while Bates is taking a percentage. We`ve certainly had our share of fraudulent chairmen.

One thing that does puzzle me...how do Norwich think they`ll survive and improve with four of our stars that couldn`t get us out of Div.3 ?
Was 'Frank' willing to come Ron ?, did they speak to him ?. Bates wanted Warnock to do what he did at QPR, but with that squad....like you I am a bit sceptical, see what Gration reveals toomora.

Latest Threads