Indymedia: "Peace Campers Board Nuclear Submarine At Faslane, Arrested"

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by soleil, Mar 21, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a pity the twats didn't get shot.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

A rather ill-informed article. I lost count of the number of times I said 'bollox' while reading it.
  3. "Engines of destruction", love that description, haven't they heard of NDT :)
  4. good training for the crew afterwards.Decontamination...:rofl:
  5. If there were no peace campers they could just shoot all the intruders as they would definitely be terrorists!
    We had a couple get on board Vig early 2000s IIRC,complete none story then as well! If they put the same effort into job hunting they would be the next Richard Branson

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  6. Didn't he make something useful with virgins, though?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Love getting woken up at zero dark thirty because these idiots don't have jobs to go to.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

It'll be all water under the boat when the SNP get their way. They can then move to sunnier climes like Barrow and the council can fix that flood plain just next to the camp.
  9. Cant see Barrow being on the cards. They have enough trouble getting the boats out once, never mind getting them in and out again.
  10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

With water levels rising, the south coast and London shouldn't be a problem.
  11. With you on that one. Also love paying out my arse for scran because the locals that do have jobs to go to can't be arsed going to them.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
    • Like Like x 1