indigenous?

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
And so it begins - Norman (and the other alter ego he has created during the week but fooling no one) is now handing out bullshits on the mods only.

It is so tediously predictable and boring.

But like a guilty secret, a bit fun too as you compare that personae to your own and realise how much better off you are for not being such a sad clown.

Hey @Tex - looking forward to you bullshitting this post as well. And I am not even bothered taking moderator action on you as a result, unless you decide to escalate it or do something really inappropriate.

By the way, you have 24 hours to decided if you want to keep this callsign or @percy1 - or I could bin both if you prefer.

Your call.

Wightsparker

War Hero
There's an Air Base near here called Moron..... no - it couldn't be. Could it?

Also, in the next town along there is a sweety distribution warehouse called Moron. Possibly he works in there.
I have driven through the town of Morón de la Frontera whilst ambling through your part of the world in the general direction of Gib. It's one of those places where you get an itch to have your picture taken by the town sign, preferably with a gormless grin and a thumbs-up.

A bit like Condom in France, or Twatt in the Orkneys!

Perry

Lantern Swinger
And so it begins - Norman (and the other alter ego he has created during the week but fooling no one) is now handing out bullshits on the mods only.

It is so tediously predictable and boring.

But like a guilty secret, a bit fun too as you compare that personae to your own and realise how much better off you are for not being such a sad clown.

Hey @Tex - looking forward to you bullshitting this post as well. And I am not even bothered taking moderator action on you as a result, unless you decide to escalate it or do something really inappropriate.

By the way, you have 24 hours to decided if you want to keep this callsign or @percy1 - or I could bin both if you prefer.

Your call.
Why don't you just ban his ip address and we can all be done with it :)

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Tex has fallen upon his (probably rusty from the tears of passed-over frustration) sword. Oh dear.

Ah well, we still have percy1 to carry on the tradition.

Latest Threads