Indian Navy buys Russian Frigates

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by trelawney126, Aug 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes, but whilst India buys the warships from Russia, the aid money buys Indian votes for the Conservative party in the UK.
  2. Feckin' expensive votes.......wouldn't it be cheaper to give the Hinduja brothers a knighthood....oops, hasn't that been tried before ? :oops:
  3. On top of that ... what about all the jobs BT has given to their Mumbai based "help desk" operators ... who can at a single stroke fcuk up your computer from half way around the globe! Wankers!
  4. When I was working for a Private Bank in the Information Security dept, we bought a security package from Symantec who moved the support from Houston to India. I'd waste half of each morning trying to converse with a native Indian to debug their software that we had paid a small fortune for .... sigh
  5. tam

Are they using the money given to them by the British taxpayer?
  6. Probably not, too much accountability for that sort of purchase, the aid probably gets diverted into some untraceable account used to do good fr the people who run the schemes
  7. I carnt understand em talking, but typing and logged em in to your computer I carnt fault em. Sorted my problems PDQ.