Independent: "Royal Military Police To Be Dropped From Iraq 'Abuse' Investigation"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by soleil, Mar 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pierhead jump for Sgt Pepper ?.

2. It would appear that Plod which ever cap they're wearing cannot bring the same level of objectivity to bear when investigating their own.

3. Interesting to note that it will be implemented by April 1st.............

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Care to quantify that, Shippers? Just because YOU don't get to hear about it, doesn't mean we (of whatever Force) do not/cannot investigate fellow Police officers diligently and exeditiously. Don't gob off about something you know nothing about... :roll:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Err..... we'd have fcuk all to talk about and RR would be a poorer place for it mate.

Christ, Newbies would be sane and informative if we all followed the above advice.

• Like Like x 1

6. It's never stopped the non diving wardroom team on here telling me my branch has a "paper" in RIGHT NOW ready for closure. That was prior to the 2010 forces review. Not sure why your branch has to be exempt.

PS oppo review your spelling otherwise the right wing spelling police will be on you too!!!!!

7. Anyway, back on topic. Interesting that the snowdrops don't get a look in, perhaps the crab PR machine has finally failed.

8. I always thought that they would happily drop their own mothers in it hard less each other in order to gain a few brownie -points.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012