Independent: "Royal Military Police To Be Dropped From Iraq 'Abuse' Investigation"

It would appear that Plod which ever cap they're wearing cannot bring the same level of objectivity to bear when investigating their own.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
It would appear that Plod which ever cap they're wearing cannot bring the same level of objectivity to bear when investigating their own.
Care to quantify that, Shippers? Just because YOU don't get to hear about it, doesn't mean we (of whatever Force) do not/cannot investigate fellow Police officers diligently and exeditiously. Don't gob off about something you know nothing about... :roll:

Last edited:
Care to quantify that, Shippers? Just because YOU don't get to hear about it, doesn't mean we (of whatever Force) do not/cannot investigate fellow Police officers diligently and exeditiously. Don't gob off about something you know nothing about... :roll:

It's never stopped the non diving wardroom team on here telling me my branch has a "paper" in RIGHT NOW ready for closure. That was prior to the 2010 forces review. Not sure why your branch has to be exempt.

PS oppo review your spelling otherwise the right wing spelling police will be on you too!!!!!

I always thought that they would happily drop their own mothers in it hard less each other in order to gain a few brownie -points.

Last edited:

Latest Threads