Independent: "A Very Modern Military Partnership"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by soleil, Mar 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

......snigger....donkey wallopers....more sniggers....

Cue PC brigade giving me a hard time.

2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Thank the Lord that the badge i wear now is Life Guards 8O . But lets be honest, the Guards/Household division has been known for "Queering" for bloody years. I've nothing against this sort of thing but it's one hell of a brave move getting the big papers involved. I wonder what the score is in relation to married quarters?

3. They qualify for Married Quarters cos they're legally in a civil partnership

4. Blackrat

Re MQs, same-sex couples who obtain legal recognition of their relationship through a civil partnership are eligible to receive the same benefits as married personnel ie allowances/SFA.

5. wet_blobby

Even more sniggers......in fact close to overdosing on sniggers.......... :lol:

6. Blackrat

Soleil, thanks for the info. I had a sneaky feeling it would be something like that.

Blobbs. I may be cutting around in jodphurs etc, but it beats wearing a pink immersion suit with yellow circles on it. :D

7. wet_blobby

It was head to toe latex.....you say it like it was a bad thing... :p

8. Blackrat

The character i would shoot without hesitation. You, i would have as my stable hand anyday. Especially if latex was involved.

9. wet_blobby

Shoot.....fcuk me I could think of many more things to do with it than that, for starters I'd dry bum to death with a bumper that fcuking gay idiot in chelsea village that designed the costume, I'd burn Edmonds to death slowly, with his own five pound notes just so he died watching his money burn, I'd strangle to death the fcuking idiots in the BBC PR Dept with camel foreskins. Apart from that I'm over it.