Incredulous Daily Mail headline...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Aug 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

'GAY PAEDOPHILE ASYLUM SEEKERS VANDALIZE PRINCESS DIANA MEMORIAL'

:twisted:

Edit: The link only seems to work if you have a Facebook account. Basically ther eis a group you can join there called "The Daily Mail really are a bunch of fucking twats."

It's generating some interest; suffice to say, I joined straight away! :lol:

2. You couldn't make it up....

3. Ditto !!

4. Same here SgtP
    Just done a google search on the title and nothing links it to the Mail. In fact the title is broken up to enable it to find anything

5. Same again here

6. Yep, me too.

Jerry

7. sgtpepperband

8. The Daily Mail Head line was Incredible (Impossible to be believed) You were incredulous(Not disposed to believe)

9. na, go to www.qwghlm.co.uk and look in the "games" bit on the LHS its in there.

10. sgtpepperband

Cock off, Norm... :pukel:

And if you're going to correct me on punctuation and grammar, headline (in this context) is one word.

:roll:

11. Cor what a great put down!

However I think less time with the chicken is in order!!

12. Should not that be "platitudinous?

13. sgtpepperband

No, that's one of them creatures with the body of a beaver, the mouth of a duck and lays eggs... either that or you've just googled random words. "Platitudinous" is not in yours - or any other normal person's - vocabulary. Stop trying to make out your intelligent. If you were you'd have got the hint a long time ago and left RR...

:roll:

14. The Daily Mail is known in the trade as "The Daily Dangerous" s***e paper, good payer mind you!

15. Wrong! Head-line is hyphenated. Cock off should properly be hyphenated too But the verb "cock" escapes me. Please explain.

16. Cracking, but no I'm not joining it.

17. sgtpepperband

Wrong again, Norman. Definition of headline. No hyphen required. Likewise with "cock off". See definition 2 for the correct vernacular.

Twunt!