In the pay of

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by bowline2, Oct 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is Rum Ration representing the troops or aiding and abetting the gold braid?
    Does Rum Ration permit reasonable criticism of the top-heavy Royal Navy?
    Seek and you shall find --No way.
    Protective of privilege is what the MODS are.
    You pay as taxpayers. I will enjoy my cushy life at your expense.
    If you don't like it.
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

COCK MUNCHER :tool:
  3. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Ah! welcome to the site Bowline2, you aren't any relation to Bowline by any chance? He seems to have gone quiet!
  4. What a sad indictment on what should be a responsible position. The intelligent response to a reasoned argument.

COCK MUNCHER God help us.
  5. Norman RR does permit criticism both reasonable and sometimes unreasonable. You have proved that you can post on items relevant to the RR members but all too often the subjects you post on are recurring. Too many LtCdrs doing jobs civvies could do cheaper and the like.
    Now I liked your posting on charity fat cats, more of the same please.
  6. sgtpepperband

The views and opinions expressed by me in Rum Ration are not necessarily endorsed by the Royal Navy... :evil3:
  7. But what you like is not necessarilly what we like. You will get more of what we like-- however cringe-making you feel it is.
  8. We?! As in there're more than one of you working in some sort of attempt as a team? Or are you somehow attempting to outline and represent the opinion of a sizeable segment (say 50%+) of the civil population?
    Somehow I very much doubt the latter in any case.
    Ye Gods...
    Also, I don't believe that the views of anyone on here are necessarily endorsed by the Royal Navy, it's Reserves and other bits.
    (Hell.. why am I'm doing writing this?)

9. sgtpepperband

Narcissists often talk in the third person vernacular... :tard:
  10. People who do should be given a damn good thrashing. :pain10:
  11. I think the MODS with vestigial interests unknown to us has put the blue pencil on him or her.
    A shame, as as soon as RR becomes vital , interesting, thought-provoking and in any way tendentious the Censors snip. What power they must imagine they have. Perhaps that is the most important executive thing they've done in their lives.
    How sad.
  12. sgtpepperband

How very true... :blah5:
  13. sgtpepperband

And oxygen... :crash:
  14. Bowline?
    No relalation . Bowline on the Bight That's me.
    Does all this pretentious nonsence of Big Dick argues with Chieff Tiff matter?
    Personalities must not matter. Let's have Free Speech in the widest sense of the word(s) Anything short of calling the 1SL a Transvestite, clearly and more importantly, unsubstantaiated would need to be reslved in a Court of Law
  15. Now that is the saddest form of unitellectuall , dim, sad censorship I have ever come across. " entering intro constructive debate"
    Syntax? Subject predicate and object? It is here before us to see
  16. To quote from V for Vendetta (which our subject surely should know judging by its behaviour)...
    Evey Hammond: "A you like a crazy person?"
    Because you damn well seem like it.
    (From taking a perfunctory glance at your indictment of "Censorship!" at anything you seem to find untoward or unappeasing in response to anything you, having started the subject discussion, don't seem willing to acknowledge.)
    Thus, I side with letthecatoutofthebag and others in saying:
    Give it a rest!
    Unless you can explain yourself to our collective satisfaction and stop sounding like a life-deprived, oxygen-wasting, and positively damnable waste of bandwidth making moron of the minute.
  17. Excuse me. a life-deprived, oxygen-wasting and positivelydamnable waste of bandwith making moron of the minute.. I put those to my wife. She agreed with all of them save "What on earth is a bandwith". ?We're still not sure if I am one. A Bandwidth? I'd really like to think I was one if only I knew what it was.
  18. look you waste of space- do RR a favour--

GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
  19. sgtpepperband

Wow... took you over an hour and a half to come up with that one... :book: :pottytrain4:
  20. how about talking about something else, as all this seem to be is moaning about brass and MODS, so get a life and think of something else to talk about.

If this type of thing keeps going on I will go else where and talk to people who don't moan all the while.