In Police Review... The Times... Nutty...

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Always_a_Civvy, Jan 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He then later had the same packing case delivered to Spain.
  2. I would love to plead Guilty lads but my mouth and brain have trained my stomach to be violently and forcefully sick, as in projectile spew, if I try to utter the word "I am Guilty" or the word Guilty if it used in any way without the word "NOT" in front of it.

3. So this guy Nutty refered to in the article pinched your name just like the other guy pinched your photo.
  4. I think we need to report this to someone... the police? MI5? MI6? The Spanish Secirity Services? At this very moment a matelot somewhere could be asking for Nutty... or being offered counterfeit Nutty! :shock:
  5. No he did not nick my name as he served before WW1 finished up in Command of the Flying Squad. Also I was never known in the Plod as Nutty.

As for the picture I have alleged image theft and await my Lawyers advice but she claims she only knows about conveyancing.

6. Glad to hear you are not suffering a spate of personal theft from you place of safety.

Perhaps you need to suggest to your lawyer the problem with your photo was an improper conveyance, then it would become within her sphere of capability.

Good luck
  7. Just tell Rosie to get her thumb out and stop finding excuses for not suing her relatives for improperly inconveyancing you. :wink: