In Police Review... The Times... Nutty...

I would love to plead Guilty lads but my mouth and brain have trained my stomach to be violently and forcefully sick, as in projectile spew, if I try to utter the word "I am Guilty" or the word Guilty if it used in any way without the word "NOT" in front of it.

Nutty

So this guy Nutty refered to in the article pinched your name just like the other guy pinched your photo.

I think we need to report this to someone... the police? MI5? MI6? The Spanish Secirity Services? At this very moment a matelot somewhere could be asking for Nutty... or being offered counterfeit Nutty! :shock:

Maxi_77 said:
So this guy Nutty refereed to in the article pinched your name just like the other guy pinched your photo.
No he did not nick my name as he served before WW1 finished up in Command of the Flying Squad. Also I was never known in the Plod as Nutty.

As for the picture I have alleged image theft and await my Lawyers advice but she claims she only knows about conveyancing.

Nutty

Glad to hear you are not suffering a spate of personal theft from you place of safety.

Perhaps you need to suggest to your lawyer the problem with your photo was an improper conveyance, then it would become within her sphere of capability.

Good luck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Remit letter for Police Remuneration Review Body 2020 Northern Ireland pay round MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Remit letter to the Police Remuneration Review Body: 2020 to 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency joins Warwickshire Police to stamp out illegal waste crime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New police powers to tackle hostile state activity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hundreds of arrests and deal lines closed as police crackdown on county lines gangs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ministry of Defence Police: COVID-19 response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government urges public to make a difference and join the police MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 3,000 extra officers join police in recruitment drive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Police given new powers and support to respond to coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office brings together Police and Crime Commissioners at Tackling Crime Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government launches consultation on covenant to protect police MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy SW semnar: The challenges of a Police and Crime Commissioner MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Biometrics Commissioner on the police use of live facial recognition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Circular 017/2018: Updated Home Office guidance on police misconduct MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Crime news: police station telephone advice tender is now open MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fines for captain and owner of party boat which collided with police dock and vessel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New powers for the police to enforce drone laws MoD News 0
soleil PlymouthLive: "Royal Navy Too Short Of Ships To Police Fisheries After Brexit, Lords Told" The Fleet 4
Y Royal Navy Police - Questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS Crime news: police station telephone advice tender launch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government gives police new powers to protect victims of stalking MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Police leaders to start bidding for more Taser from today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office overhauls police complaints and discipline process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Gareth Wilson awarded Queen's Police Medal in New Year Honours MoD News 0
soleil Gibraltar Chronicle: "Police Renew Search For Sailor Who Went Missing In 1986" Bases / Shore Est 2
slim Police will get powers to arrest travellers and seize caravans if they set up illegal campsites on private or public land Current Affairs 17
MoD_RSS Government consults on new police powers to criminalise unauthorised encampments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Welsh police forces to recruit new officers in first wave of 20,000 uplift MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office announces first wave of 20,000 police officer uplift MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter from the Home Secretary to the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office encourages civil servants across government to volunteer with police MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Circular 007/2019: Eyesight standards, police recruitment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Secretary at Police Superintendents' Association MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National campaign to recruit 20,000 police officers launches today MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Announcement of new Deputy Police Commissioner in Turks and Caicos MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Secretary visits the police hubs leading Brexit preparations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Chinook assists Derbyshire Police at Toddbrook Reservoir MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister launches police recruitment drive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM speech at Police Bravery Awards 2019 reception MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Secretary announces plans for a police covenant MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government prioritises wellbeing and mental health of officers in new package to support police MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Office allocates £35 million to police forces for violence reduction units MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The Long Paw of the Law - Meet Dstl's Police Dogs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Robber who repeatedly stabbed police officer to spend more time in jail MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New Ministry of Defence Police Deputy Chief Constable takes up post MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New appointees to British Transport Police Authority board MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Police granted funding boost for action on serious violence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Police Ombudsman for Northern Ireland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Office seeks law change to give police more confidence to pursue suspects MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government publishes new action plan to improve police forensics MoD News 0