Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In honour of Sir Jimmy Saville. RIP.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
He took his time. Well deserved though. He should have replied to me when i wrote to him as a little chap wanting him to fix it for me to drive a tank. Did he arse. He was more interested in sticking mongs on rollercoasters. Wanker.

I laid in state in the Queens Hotel, Leeds with a Wren in 1982. She was married to someone else at the time, but I didn't let it bother me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Remembrance Sunday service held online to honour the fallen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl staff member receives coronavirus honour MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl staff member receives New Year Honour MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Community Collaboration honour for LLW Repository Ltd and Graham MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary Lends Support to Military Charity Campaign to Honour Commonwealth Soldiers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Wreaths laid to honour sacrifice of British peacekeepers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New Year Honour for Dstl Scientist MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Queen’s Birthday Honour for Dstl Chief Executive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and Poland honour veterans during the President of the Republic of Poland's... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New Year Honour for UKHO employee MoD News 0
soleil Team Locals: "Sailors Line Portsmouth Harbour In Honour Of Retiring Commodore" Bases / Shore Est 4
soleil W. Morning News: "Admirals And Sailors To Honour Centenary Of 'Iconic' Battleship" History 1
trehorn Guest of Honour/guest speaker suggestions Social & Reunions 58
soleil Telegraph: "They Shall Not Grow Old: Restorers Honour The Dead Of Dud Corner" History 2
soleil Gibraltar Chronicle: "Mayor Lima Receives Prestigious Naval Honour" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
S Patrol boat named in marine’s honour The Corps 0
D Bismarck battle honour. History 6
MoD_RSS News story: An honour to meet you MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Honour for TA soldier who took command after officers were shot MoD News 0
soleil in-cumbria: "Cycle Trek To Honour Memory Of Sub Hero" Submariners 1
soleil Westmoreland Gazette: "Fly Past For Windermere To Honour Exploits On The Lake" The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil Helensburgh Advertiser: "Award Honour For Navy Chef" The Fleet 5
soleil The Shields Gazette: "Honour’s All Mine, Ma’am" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
soleil Plymouth Herald: "Service Will Honour Falklands Fallen" Bases / Shore Est 0
soleil Star (Sheffield): "Brave Medic’s Tears On Winning National Honour" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 3
soleil Herald: "Special Honour For Forces Returning From Afghanistan" The Corps 0
soleil Navy News: "Reservists Honour The 'Forgotten' Invasion Of France" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 12
soleil Yorkshire Post: "Ironsmith Creates Memorial To Honour Fallen Comrades" The Corps 0
soleil Navy News: "Rolls Of Honour To Sunken Wartime Ships Rededicated At Drake‏ " Bases / Shore Est 0
soleil Pompey News: "Book Award Honour For Marine Who Lost Three Limbs In Blast" The Corps 1
soleil Daily Echo: "March To Honour Heroes At HMS Collingwood In Fareham" Bases / Shore Est 0
MoD_RSS Sailors honour Falklands fallen Current Affairs 7
soleil Arbroath Guide & Gazette: "Carnoustie Man Receives New Year Honour" The Fleet Air Arm 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp A question of honour for Gordon Brown Current Affairs 45
soleil Shropshire Star: "In Honour of the Heroes of Narvik" History 0
C new medal of honour Gaming 1
soleil Express and Star: "Family of hero will receive top honour" The Fleet Air Arm 2
M March For Honour Charity 1
M March 4 Honour Charity 6
R Honour Current Affairs 14
V You Tube Vid & 10 Downing St Petition for Stolen Honour Current Affairs 13
H Honour Our Troops Charity 2
O SWord of Honour The Corps 2
J Petition calls on the Goverment to honour Military Covenant Petitions 0
rosinacarley Heroes Lap of Honour Current Affairs 42
ukdaytona Honour The Covenant-Royal British Legion Campaign. Current Affairs 5
R The MoD shows an unsure grasp of honour Current Affairs 36
R Brown set to honour 'unsung heroes' Current Affairs 2
golden_rivet Roll of Honour The Gash Barge 2
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Sir Nicholas Serota as Chair of Arts Council England. MoD News 0