Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In deep trauma

jesse

War Hero
:geek:I need help. My mental health is a bit fragile at the best of times, but!!! whilst surfacing the t .v. channels I stumbled on "Lizard Lick Towing"[I think it was on Dave] I have been in a state of shock and unable to sleep ever since.:sad7:And wake from fitful dozing screaming, Its even worse than a visit to Hartlepool F.F.S..Can someone please reassure me that its not true?and people like that do not exist in real life. I'd give the office M.I.L.F. one though if she worked her cards right!!:love6:

jesse

War Hero
Alf Tupper is real but getting on a bit did his National Service in the Royal Engineers not a lot of folk know that. We have a few bevies now and again with Wilson who gives generous amounts of his herbs and berries that keep us young and fighting fit, he ,Wilson is now 600 years of age. His long johns are now getting a bit worn.

Stirling

Banned
:geek:I need help. My mental health is a bit fragile at the best of times, but!!! whilst surfacing the t .v. channels I stumbled on "Lizard Lick Towing"[I think it was on Dave] I have been in a state of shock and unable to sleep ever since.:sad7:And wake from fitful dozing screaming, Its even worse than a visit to Hartlepool F.F.S..Can someone please reassure me that its not true?and people like that do not exist in real life. I'd give the office M.I.L.F. one though if she worked her cards right!!:love6:

If you need any advice Jesse ask Acsol who is bidding for OMM's crown.

i think I used to work with "Crazy Dave"?

having a lazy afternoon watching Dog the bounty hunter"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Coal Authority caps 200m deep coal mine shaft to keep residents safe in Wigan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl, UK and Australian Astronomers Collaborate in Deep Space Situational Awareness MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England digs deep to deliver pioneering eco scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM announces new independent organisation to tackle deep-rooted injustices in society MoD News 0
H Does a Chef Apprentice have deep sea diving training for when fish stocks are low? RFA 29
soleil HMS Alliance Deep Clean Submariners 2
Stirlin Legends of the Deep : Deep sea Sharks. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD hackathon to mine the Deep Web MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence secretary emphasises deep UK commitment during Baltic NATO visit MoD News 0
M In at the deep end! Submariners 22
S Empire of the Deep, Ben Wilson, review The Book Club 0
MoD_RSS Announcement: Foreign Office Minister summons Israeli Ambassador to express deep conc MoD News 0
stan_the_man Deep joy Diamond Lil's 14
soleil Shoreham Herald: "Deep Sea Voyage About HMS Mersey" The Fleet 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Escape from the Deep Submariners 1
trelawney126 Hope Mr Cameron has Deep Pockets Current Affairs 7
trelawney126 Labour MP in Deep Sh1 t Over Tie Diamond Lil's 7
The_Caretaker 2 Deep Blue Jokes 0
Naval_Gazer Portsmouth News: Divers go in at the deep end for charity Charity 0
TattooDog Deep Fried Beer Diamond Lil's 1
soleil The Sun: "Deep Trouble" Submariners 14
stan_the_man when in deep stop digging Diamond Lil's 9
soleil Navy News: "Deep respect for Royal Oak" History 9
T Deep Cut resurfaces in play The Quarterdeck 8
P skimmer wanting to go deep!!! Submariners 8
N When deep in the shit Diamond Lil's 10
Bristol90 2 Tickets for Deep Purple Wembley Saturday 28th April The Gash Barge 6
PartTimePongo Oh deep joy..... Current Affairs 4
PartTimePongo Graf Spee's eagle rises from deep History 6
MoD_RSS Academy online seminar: Adversity, Trauma and Resilience MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New support for foster families to overcome trauma MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence investment set to transform recovery from combat trauma MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Academy Leeds seminar: Understanding and use of trauma informed practice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: London seminar: Understanding and use of trauma informed practice (13 February, 2019) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Developing realistic trauma simulation models MoD News 0
S Ex-Marine will recall war trauma The Corps 0
royalbumbaclod Dead Taliban Trauma Diamond Lil's 25
Shakey Trauma stuff Diamond Lil's 27