In deep trauma

:geek:I need help. My mental health is a bit fragile at the best of times, but!!! whilst surfacing the t .v. channels I stumbled on "Lizard Lick Towing"[I think it was on Dave] I have been in a state of shock and unable to sleep ever since.:sad7:And wake from fitful dozing screaming, Its even worse than a visit to Hartlepool F.F.S..Can someone please reassure me that its not true?and people like that do not exist in real life. I'd give the office M.I.L.F. one though if she worked her cards right!!:love6:

Alf Tupper is real but getting on a bit did his National Service in the Royal Engineers not a lot of folk know that. We have a few bevies now and again with Wilson who gives generous amounts of his herbs and berries that keep us young and fighting fit, he ,Wilson is now 600 years of age. His long johns are now getting a bit worn.

:geek:I need help. My mental health is a bit fragile at the best of times, but!!! whilst surfacing the t .v. channels I stumbled on "Lizard Lick Towing"[I think it was on Dave] I have been in a state of shock and unable to sleep ever since.:sad7:And wake from fitful dozing screaming, Its even worse than a visit to Hartlepool F.F.S..Can someone please reassure me that its not true?and people like that do not exist in real life. I'd give the office M.I.L.F. one though if she worked her cards right!!:love6:
If you need any advice Jesse ask Acsol who is bidding for OMM's crown.

i think I used to work with "Crazy Dave"?

having a lazy afternoon watching Dog the bounty hunter"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Blue Jokes 0
D Submariners 103
PartTimePongo History 6