In Cornwall?

Fuckin hell Stan and wrecker live about those parts and you're telling them your 20. You're either very hard or fuckin crazy.
I **** off abroad if I ever hear a whisper their coming up north.
Mind I do have a "bolt hole" fitted in the garden to guard against sneak arrivals.
Be afraid, be very afraid.

G

guestm

I'm in Cornwall but I refuse to leave camp unless I absolutely have to.

It's a backward, mutant infested, slow motion, fuckwit fest out there.

And finally, absolute proof that MLP actually DOES proceed beyond the Main Gate every now and then. MLP and a couple of mates (rented for the evening) pictured as they leave to attend a Cage Fighting Contest.....at least that's what he told me to say. Form your own conclusions.

Last edited:
Any Rum Rationers currently taking a break in Mullion?
Not at this time been there a couple of times this year, nice area, we spent some time going down all the tiny coast roads to see where we ended up, some nice beaches, covers and harbor inlets and some muddy dead ends.
Enjoy. So for SJRM instead of over there it’s more of a right down there near the Lizard but still a there to visit?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
And finally, absolute proof that MLP actually DOES proceed beyond the Main Gate every now and then. MLP and a couple of mates (rented for the evening) pictured as they leave to attend a Cage Fighting Contest.....at least that's what he told me to say. Form your own conclusions.

I'll name and shame, from left to right, Monty, Wrecks and Stan

I'll name and shame, from left to right, Monty, Wrecks and Stan
Sorry either a very old pic or wrecks has been bathing in "Regain".
And anyway I haven't heard of the devils advocate in Cornwall investigating any fuckin miracle.
I therefore have to conclude it's you and some "friends". Where's the red indian?

Sorry either a very old pic or wrecks has been bathing in "Regain".
And anyway I haven't heard of the devils advocate in Cornwall investigating any fuckin miracle.
I therefore have to conclude it's you and some "friends". Where's the red indian?
There you go

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo Current Affairs 65
bigbaddog Diamond Lil's 29
Shakey Diamond Lil's 1