Improving The Royal Navy's Online Presence

Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by soleil, Jul 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Royal Navy would like to know what would improve its online presence and is inviting anyone interested in this to complete a questionnaire which takes just a couple of minutes to fill in; it's completely anonymous.

Do take the time to complete it, if you can.
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Please inform your sources that the drop down options for Q7 are not working correctly.
  3. Good point. Glitch has now been reported.
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Good find!

I've been trying to find the url of this survey so that the PRMC Forum users can tell them how it is.
  5. Done but q7 still isn't playing nicely
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Don't hold your breath on that one , I've been banging my head against the proverbial for several years with regard the poor quality of the RN's online presence and its shortcomings.

The fact RN digital has got off it's arse and bothered to ask, rather than sit on it and count Facebook "likes" as a sign of success, should be celebrated. OK, the questionnaire is as fatally flawed as the RN website, but I'm doing cartwheels now that others can at least express their opinion.

I'm just hoping it'll not be completed by just a load of simpering sycophants, but by people who will insert a much needed metaphorical size ten up the target presented. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic & I have no doubt the "can't do" excuses will continue to gush forth.
  7. Ooooh a critique of the bloody chimps. Whoop.

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2013