Important question for the Iranian survivors

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by left_handed_sailor, Apr 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ferk that Faye was enjoying all those free fags and she would have put the kybosh on it, also her inability to grow a 'tache would have caused endless probs if she'd had to masquerade as an Iranian female :p .
    Oh I forgot to ask is it all right to take the pi$$ seeing they're free now?
    NZB

2. Does BORAT know that all of his suits have been nicked by Iran and given to the 14 lads?

3. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

looks like they're off to an RAF Mess Dining in Night....

4. I've been waiting for you to post something like that, I've been tracking your posts and have you sussed, you ******* tosser. Wait until you've heard what really happened before you start accusing them of being cowards. In the meantime, ask me what it's like to be captured by an enemy* or read Nutty_Bags posts on the advice given to people "at risk of capture", including the SAS/SBS. Even better, read the comments made by John Nichols (the pilot captured and tortured in GW1) or those marines who were taken prisoner the last time: They were walked out to a trench, made to kneel, gun to head, fire, ... luckily for them it was 'just' a click. I suppose you could handle that, the realisation that you mean NOTHING to them, that you are utterly without hope, and they could ******* swat you like a fly and IT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT!
    Your avatar suits you just fine, you smarmy ****.
    (* We are not atwar with the Iranians. Do you propose opening fire at any country ie France or Spain, who arrests your RNRM people for allegedly straying into territorial waters?)
    **** it, where do you live?

5. A Pipe was heard "Jack Blair trendy menswear is now alongside on the jetty" looks like him or Billy Bernard has gone global

6. None of the above applies to Silver Fox or Paveway .. good honest piss taking is spot on and those lads and lasses will love it :)

7. Couldn't agree with an entire post more than I do right now.
    I'll bring me bat.
    No, **** it, I won't need one.
    To the OP, I know some of those people you ******* prick.
    PM me your name and address, I ******* DARE YOU

8. **** it lets all muster at his house

9. Harry, that's just what Ludwig said to Karl Popper wasn't it one Sunday teatime in his rooms at Cambridge when Popper, the miserly beggar for got to bring the crumpets, again!!

10. Give it a couple of days at home and those guys will go on a real downer, that's when they will need a bit of piss taking from their own kind, like the stuff above from NZ, P3, SF, Hawkeye. Nice one, lads :)

11. The great LW threatened Popper with a hammer! He also threatened to stick one on John Maynard Keynes for shagging his own post-graduates. LW batted for the other side now and then but he thought stabbing ones own Ph.D students was against the pale. It's why I never tried to shag my A level girls ... but I really, really wanted too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Id like to comment on a minor point from HBs Post...

(* We are not atwar with the Iranians. Do you propose opening fire at any country ie France or Spain, who arrests your RNRM people for allegedly straying into territorial waters?)

If they are French or Spanish - Hell yes open fire :wink:

People say things without engaging brain to try and sound big or knowledgable alas as im working at an MoD site, I have no access to the posted link until I get home and so will refrain from passing judgement any further (for once)

14. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. i want to know how come they have only done half a deployment, when are they flying out to the cornwall to finish their trip off

only kidding, they have just landed at heathrow, WELCOME HOME glad you made it safe and sound

16. No doubt Gordon Brown will want to tax their new suits and gizzits as "benefit in kind".....

17. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I bet one of them suits will be on e-bay within a week...hope the lad that sells it makes a mint :)

18. now and again Harry !!! pull the other one !!!

mind you he was well tasty - look at those mad eyes - delish :oops:

19. Next he'll send them the bill for the flights (he'll charge them VAT as well of course)!

Good to see them back in RN/RM Uniform, before that left handed cnut barks off again, lets see how he reacts after being threatened in a far away country? The only thing worse than them being captured, would be for a re-run of last time, guided into the desert with a gun to their heads, maybe that time it would not have just been an unloaded click they heard! For the sake of making President AhMADinejad feel like Mr Big Balls, they did the right thing saying sorry, we all know they said it under pressure, so who really cares about a few words?

Im sure what they want after some R&R with their families is to get back to Cornwall and get back to doing their jobs.