IMF

photface

Lantern Swinger
Hi all,

Just wondering exactly what the IMF pass out entails? I can only remember what I did at Raleigh which was the PTA and PTB. What else is there?

Thanks. All answers on a postcard...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it's a standard IMF lesson with ropes, skip-jump and that running march swing your arms around a bit thing you do at the end. Did it in 2012 and no idea whats changed since then!

photface

Lantern Swinger
Pretty sure it's a standard IMF lesson with ropes, skip-jump and that running march swing your arms around a bit thing you do at the end. Did it in 2012 and no idea whats changed since then!
I did it in 2007ish, IMF wasn't IMF at all: not called it, and nothing like what you described...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMF is lots of static PT on a numbered spot. Clubz out the front doing the shouty bit. You then do a few gym sprints, a run about down to the NMT school, then a circuit in the gym (like a flight deck circuit with a bit more equipment) then you do a climb on a rope a few times, finally some more gym sprints and then some more static on the spot stuff to finish off...

ns94

Midshipman
IMF Pass Out is a full run through of all the exercises you learnt in the previous 9 weeks, lasts about 45 minutes.

-Warm up
-Intro-exercise
-Four corners
-Team games
-Liveners
-Ropes
-Camp sprint 1
-Abs circuit
-Camp sprint 2
-Circuits
-Sprint circuit
-Running march routine

Pretty sure that's all of it, I did mine at the beginning of December, embarrassing if it's not haha!

Last edited: