IMF pass out

Just wondering what imf pass out includes and how many rope climbs we need to complete in order to pass as I’m not the best at them at the moment but with practice will be able to do them

Nice one, I’m at Raleigh now and got it in a few weeks and going the next few weekends just to practice and is the whole imf pass out an individual or class pass or fail?

If you find a particular part difficult. Tell someone. Class mate, staff. You'll get support, advice on techniques etc.
People are there to help you - they have already invested time and money in you so they will want a return on their investment. Remember, staff are there to help - use them.

Just wondering what imf pass out includes and how many rope climbs we need to complete in order to pass as I’m not the best at them at the moment but with practice will be able to do them
If your already at Raleigh, why are on the internet asking these questions when you have all the information at your fingertips i.e. your class instructor, PTI's etc?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Joining the Royal Navy 8
photface Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
trelawney126 Current Affairs 18