I'm sure none of the men on RR have this problem

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by wompingwillow, May 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quote, Its not the size its what you do with it !!!!!!, Could you show me what to do ??????????? :D
  2. Considering the population of India methinks they must be using for other purposes.
  3. Wompers....that news item was dated 8 Dec 2006!!! Don't you know they scrapped all them (used them for balloons for Xmas!) and come up (no pun intended!) with smaller ones now? I know, cos the smaller ones fit me a treat!.... :D :oops:
  4. I remeber a reverse story of a load of condoms sent to Zimbabwe by the Japanese as aid had to be junked because they were too small.
  5. Not me Womps - I on this side of the fence!!

:wink: x
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

7. Womps please change this threads title to 'Dreamers'.
  8. That happens for me, without the condoms :oops: :oops: :oops:
  9. No. But size tells you nothing. I cannot find a condom big enough to fit me - obesity being at fault here: I just can't get the thing over my head! That however tells you nothing about my virility - as I'm sterile it only goes to show how meaningless it really is. :cry:

Much better to be toggle challenged but not fertility challenged! :roll:
  10. Toggle challenged, I like it, thats what I will call it from now on, my toggle!!!!!! :D
  11. Toggle and two being the correct name for the entire empanage!
  12. *cough* trojan magnum *cough*.........when its like trying to stuff 5lb of sausage into a 2lb bag, and your old man looks like a bank robber, then the bugger splits on you. Alternatively if you just have a big chopper, these are the equipment for you.

They have a site where you can work out your "Trojan Name"......
    I wonder why i got
  13. this must be a sign of the increasing attentiveness of men as lovers - I imagine older men find them particularly useful too :wink:
  14. Condoms??? Didn't god create anal sex to negate the need for such things?
  15. hmm very funny Ling ... BUT for the sake of our younger viewers it should be added that HIV transmission is said to be more of a risk during anal sex than during 'the other' - kids 'USE A CONDOM!!!!!!!!!'
  16. Aah, HIV, that old myth, the gay plague. Thought the population would be wiped out by now :p