I'm sorry ...another how long quesiton !

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Janus, Jun 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can someone give me an idea of how long it normal takes to hear about a date for FATS ?
  2. When I was serving, most of those who rejoiced in the name of "Fats" had extreme difficulty in getting a date of any description.
    Nowadays, with the preponderance of clinically obese members of the "fair sex" available, it is no doubt much easier for them, and would therefore be much quicker.

3. ha ha ......seeing some of the girls around here a FATS date could be almost immediately

no seriously - does anyone have an idea?
  4. My sift interview was in mid-October last year, I got dates about 3/4 weeks later to then take them at the end of January. I would stop worrying though, it is a slow process and you either have to accept that and carry on, or you end up tearing your hair out about it.
  5. Do you mean "question"?
  6. Thanks - by your dates I should get a date any time soon. Tell me about it being a slow process .....seems to have been a lifetime since I first put in my application lol!

Have pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I won't be taking the AIB before September,which in itself had the potential to save me some serious money and prevented some awkward questions but that's life I guess.

yeah that the wenglish way of spelling lol