Im so pleased

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by sinclairmic, Jul 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well i nervously passed my RT today, 17 of us took it and 11 passed. i have my eye test booked for thursday and ive been told that the medicals are in august :) everything is coming so fast now. although there will be a sudden halt when the process is finished and i wait for my start date. Even watching the hms raleigh dvd 3 times didnt get boring i am very excited :)

2. Good luck mate. Hope everything works out for you :)
    What are you thinking of joining as?

3. Congrats! That's what it was like for me, took me 2 months to get my RT test booked, but after that it all went fast! Now I'm at the 'Sudden halt' as you put it :D

Good luck with the rest of the process mate!

4. warfare spec :)

5. Nice one.. I didnt stop bricking it until I got that phone call saying my date.
    Trust me the elation you get when you pass is fantastic. :D

6. Sweeeet, I was loving it when I passed my PJFT so no idea what I'll be like at Raleigh!!

How did you find Raleigh sega? any tips? lol

7. Ive not been yet mate, Im due to go in September. I cant wait!
    My brother is in the Navy now as an AET, and my Dad was an OM and both have said "Raleigh is fantastic, I loved it." :D

8. I passed my PJFT mid June and im waiting for a date for raleigh i cant wait! Just want to get started!

9. I think the vast majority cant wait. :D

10. pm inbound