I'm rich

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by janner, Oct 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

House of Parliaments Information Office
    Norman Shaw North
    London SW1A 2TT
    United Kingdom ( UK ).

Attn: Beneficiary,

We the entire members of the House of the Parliament , on behalf of the
    Government of Great Britain, under the auspices of the British House of
    Parliament held a meeting this week concerning payment, both foreign and local
    contractors and some inheritance funds of lost and dead investors in the UK
    between 1960 to 2009 which were not released to the right benefactors and also
    long dated contract payment sum of 1978/1981.

Mr.Gordon Brown the Honorable Prime Minister of United Kingdom,has just
    informed this office the British House of Parliament that All the listed
    contractors and Inheritance funds benefactors which their CONTRACT PAYMENT SUM
    AND INHERITANCE FUNDS were not paid to should be released to them with effect so
    that the Global financial crisis rocking the world today will not affect the
    United Kingdom (UK).

On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated,
    so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your paymentand please stop communicating
    with any office now and attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment

We discovered that your payment listed to us Five million two hundred thousand dollars (US5.2M)
    approximately Three million five hundred thousand Great Britain Pounds(GBP3.5M), you are advised
    to respond with effect so that we will process your payment to be made in any form you wish to receive
    your funds either by bank draft of direct wire transfer or inform our financial institution wherethe funds
    will be package for delivery at your doorstep.

Kindly respond to this office so that your payment will be process and release under 5 days of your
    receiving this email for proper verification of your full detailed information for final processing of the
    release of your fund.

Now your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No :339331 ,
    Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 ,Released Code No: 0763; Immediate
    Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013, Having received these vitalpayment number,
    therefore You are qualified now to receive and confirm Your payment with the United Kingdom of Great
    Britain and Northern Ireland immediately within 5 days.

You are directed to reconfirm your full detailed information as stated below :

call you on the phone.

NOTE: We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming call, if we still find out that
    you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been frustrating you, we shall stop and cancel your
    payment immediately.

Respectively ,
    Dr.Roger Berry
    Member House of Parliament
  2. Wot no Smileys or Winks :wink:
  3. It looks like the drinks are on you. I fancy a whisky... distillery.
  4. English must be my second language as I cannot for the life of me understand what the post is about. :oops:

And am I supposed to??? 8O :(
  5. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Don't ask me. I'm lost.
  6. janner

Look, it means that I'm going to be rich, it must be true 'cos its an email I got from those honorable MP's in the House of Commons and its got the PM's name in it and everything. You lot only get those fake ones from Nigeria and the like, mines real. :roll:
  7. There is no joint Parliamentary information office. Before the House of Lords set up their own information office, there was the old, well known, Public Information Office (PIO). There is now just the House of Commons Information Office (HCIO) and it Lords equivalent (HLIO). Unfortunately a UK business called Blakes publishes a "Parliamentary Directory" and its customers believe that his Public Information Office is the HCIO.... but that's another story :roll:
  8. Lucky sod living in the Republic I would not qualify if I was fortunate enough to receive such a windfall hope you sent all details required.

Praise God for the Honorable Prime Minister Brown and British House of Parliament.
  9. janner

BP, once I saw Cyclops name on it I knew it was genuine
  10. If it said President [Ooops!] Prime Minister Bliar I would be hesitant on releasing any details it could be a fraud. That ass wipe wouldn't give you the left overs from his plate.
  11. I never get luck like that :cry: :cry:
  12. This has to be the most foolish phish ever, even worse than Dr Umgunga dying and leaving millions.
    Everyone in the whole world know the UK is broke - I would have been more likely to have believed it if it had come from Mugabe.
  13. janner

You forget that Cyclops still has the money from all the gold that he cleverly sold cheaply to get rid of it. You are just trying to dampen my excitment because I've come into vast wealth, I can honestly say that I have received a follow up email from the Commons information office about the original email
  14. I think the clue to the authenticity of janner's letter is;

I do believe, for all their other faults, that they do have a grasp of written English and basic etiquette.

It's fishing trip.
  15. Course its a phishin trip -- by the gubberment -- they will now have all your money not just the tax bit.