I'm returning.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Alfacharlie, Jun 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alright you bunch of fcuking retards. Been a while. Thought I'd catch up and see what the fcuks happening on RR!!

2. Hiya toss pot how you doing, kinda missed ya. Not that much (in a deep Macho voice) :D

3. Yeah, not bad rummers. Finally had a serious word with myself about re-joining the Andrew and fcuked it off. I think it was all the fcukwits that were joining, kinda put me off like.

4. Give it a go mate, fcuk me most guys I knew in the service looked up to guys who had been outside decided it was wank and rejoined. Good money lots of sport and if you stayed as long aS ME £17000 a year without getting out of bed!!

Take the plunge mate.

5. Some newbies will be along shortly to reinforce your theory.

Welcome back.

6. I seriously think you did the right thing.
    I don't believe that many could fit in to the mob now once they've left.
    I recon the older blokes serving now must be going through what we did in the early '70's when they started allowing J/S and O/D's to change their options and fuck off if you tried to troop them or sometimes just give em a good bollocking.
    Might be wrong but I don't believe in treading the same corridors twice. Unless it leads to a divs bird who does a turn. :wink: :D

7. Fuckin hell Stan, look what it did to you 8O :D :wink:

8. I'm going to state the opposite but after 7 years outside being screwed over by civi's it was the best decision to go back in. But that's me I've always been jack.

As for what's going on here. The usual really! :lol:

9. I suppose its just one man's meat.
    Its all these fuckin gob shite Newbies that come on here that put me off, and from what I gather you can't give em the slapping we used to give/get when the OD's got stormy. Correct me if I'm wrong.

10. I always viewed re-joiners as failed civvies.

11. My Grandson has just slapped in to join, so I will give him a good slappin before he goes to Raleigh and then if anyone sends me money I will do it on demand :D
    Its 45 years now since I joined up, fuckin hell its frightening when you see it written down. :twisted: 8O

12. Is fcuking Zoidberg and the other mongs through training now? I suspect so, fcuk that.

13. I am indeed and happily to admit it. After the 7 years I've had I'm happy to admit it too. :D

14. I don't think I'm a top notch civy, I still get tempted to shove cats in Gash disposal units and I feel a perverse sense of freedom/excitement by throwing up in neighbours privet and shitting on their lawns.

15. Some guys are made for it some not, I had a shite childhood and the navy was my family it gave me money values, fcuking good runs ashore and lots of shags some pretty some not, great loyal mates lots of fun and time off why stay cicivvy unless your'e hapy at ome if thats the case stay home. Either way enjoy life and be happy

16. I loved the twenty two I did, but there are other things to do. And Stan as you know it has to end sometime, but you get to keep the memories.
    I did hear your fuckin rats so I doubt you got many great shags, just the gronks you fuckin Walt :D :D :wink:

17. Me walt - twat going to slag you off but realised we are probably kindred spirits you old twat. :D :D

18. I passed out. Reinforcing your theory.

19. You don't want to shout at me, it would lay waste to all that therapy I had. :D
    And it wouldn't look good me standing at the cenotaph shaking and sobbing, a divs bird on each side supporting me, so I can bear the weight of my Victoria cross's and other assorted gallantry medals :wink: :roll: :D

And my tin veterans badge, worth 40p and made in Birmingham. :oops:

20. Hello shittypants. Take the hood off your monkey and introduce yourself.