Im New to the forums

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by HMS_Superb, Apr 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 110 views and not one hello, nice.
  2. I'll say hello but Navyfield the game is arse. Satisfied?
  3. Im pretty confident you just made an 'arse' of yourself.
  4. ' cuse me you started two threads on RR saying Navyfield is great, why? Do you have some sort of vested interest? and yes I have tried it its arse...
  5. Do you want a spade to dig a deeper hole for yourself ?

You dont seem like a person I'll enjoy talking with, its best if you dont talk to me.

All the best

6. How is he digging a hole?

He has merely commented on your rather pointless and dull posts.
  7. If you don,t like me posting in a open forum I suggest you get 1. a sense of humour or 2. don't trawl for players for IMHO a game that is no good.
  8. I'll say hello but Navyfield the game is arse. Satisfied? - His comment

Hey you dont have to like it, but you can still say Hi.

Pointless and dull posts ? I posted in the gaming forums and said Hi in here and I have to read your troll/insulting posts.

I offered the hand of friendship and get treated like an ******** by you too.

I think I came to the wrong forums. If people here are anything like you 2 I and my friends wouldnt want anything to do with you.

/edit Going off wot you 2 are like and 110 people ignoring my 'Welcome' message I think these forums arent the best.

By the way dont think for a second you won, your just not nice people.

All my posts are deleted, and I wont be coming here again. Owww horrible, glad ive not got to deal with you again....
  9. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally, I'm gutted that neither him nor his friends want anything to do with us. I don't how I'll get through next week. Back to the cider I suppose.
  10. Thats a 110 people on here that thought I don't want to say hello because you are not trying to be friendly but recuit players. I say it as I see it and I am sorry if you dont like it but I will at least tell you. If you were ever in the navy you should be able to appreciate that.
  11. tiddlyoggy with you on that mines old rosie cheers :wink:
  12. Ah. Lack of interest in dopey games has a direct link to an affection for apples then?

I'm in good company.
  13. tiddlyoggy

Ah, a man of refined taste! Mine's Henry Weston's Vintage or Sainsbury's Special Vintage. Loopy juice both, but bloody handsome! :)
  14. I've fallen in love with Stowford Press cider recentlly, along with Copper Dragon ale- got either of those?
  15. tiddlyoggy

I'm familiar with Stowford Press, never heard of the other. Are you old enough to partake DrZ?
  16. I saw your posts, though they boring, realised you're just trawling for a game I'm not interested in. You had nothing to say that I wanted to respond to. You're the one that came on to our forum so if you don't like the way we interact, feck off and don't come back, we won't give two fcuks.
  17. Copper Dragon is from Skipton brewery and is fcuking lovely.

Legally, no. But I like a good pint. After 15 hours at work (which I've done and will start again in 7 hours or so), there's nothing better than a cold Stowford Press or a Copper Dragon :p
  18. tiddlyoggy

Skipton!? Skipton!! They can't make proper cider up North!

Incidentally, I now feel like Len Fairclough, conversing with a minor in the early hours of the morning via internet. Isn't this known as "grooming"?
  19. AAH Copper Dragon is from Skipton! Tis an ale, sir!
    Stowford Press is from somewhere else!

It's not. I'm 18 in 108 days, if that's any better.

Christ, I just realised that was a joke. Sorry. I'm shagged as I've been "working". We were quiet so I was receiving insults such as "twat" from the chefs and hurling better ones back. Therefore, I am shagged.