Im new to all this!!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Sparky21, Jul 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys!

Im a soon to be a third year Communication Studies student at university and adament to join the Royal Navy after graduation. Im starting to look into preparing for the dreaded AIB and wandered if anyone who has the experience of this would be willing to relay any useful tips for preperation???

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2. If you have a look in the Newbie area you will find many threads about the AIB and BRNC.

Just have a search and you will almost find that all your questions now and most probably in the future will have been answered!
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Hi, Welcome.

Try the AIB advice thread.

Good luck & beware the grammar police! :thumright:
  4. Cheers guys much appreciated!
  5. Do you mean communication engineering, or media studies?
  6. :thumright: Welcome Sparky!

RR is a brilliant resource for preparing for your AIB! Sadly I didn't know about it before mine, but its helped lots in preparing for BRNC next year!

Good Luck and most of all enjoy it!
  7. Grammar Police Ninja? Perhaps English is not his first language, we really must not jump in with assumptions. :w00t:
  8. Good luck from me also, but as a fully paid up member of the grammar police I would be failing in my duty if I did not give you a bollocking for your bloody awful spelling. Third year at Uni and can't spell "adamant", "wondered" and "preparation"?. Buck up lad or, even if you make it through AIB and Dartmouth, you will not be a very good orcifer. Orcifers have to write a great deal and their bad or good command of grammar marks them out as losers or winners. I know it's not your fault but rise above modern education and prove yourself worthy of a commission in the Senior Service.
  9. Good luck, and don't worry too much about the grammar police here, though when you do join up good grammar is a definite asset.