I'm going to burn in Hell

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Ballistic, Dec 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having a quiet pint in my local a couple of hours ago and someone had left the TV on after the news. It was showing the BBC programme "The Nativity". Mary was about to get "the Good News" from the Angel Gabriel regarding her forthcoming pregnancy.

"Ha ha!" I quipped to the barman, "First recorded case of rohypnol abuse!", only to look at his horrified expression as he, (and then I), realised that the local vicar and his carol-singers were stood directly behind me listening to every word I'd said. :oops: :eek:mg:
  2. Fuck em, serves them right for believing in stupid made up fairy stories.
  3. Blasphemer!!!

You'll be saying Jehovah next.
  4. Well look at it this way, if you feel thus, you won't have to bother with any of the shits from RR attending the christening you won't be having. :wink:
  5. See my earlier post regarding religion. I'm more than happy to attend church for christenings, funerals, weddings etc. Not because I believe in any of the shit being pedalled, but because I believe it is part of the tradition and fabric of my Country.

Likewise, when you salute a sub Lt, it's not because you actually respect the cnut, it's for tradition's sake.
  6. No it's actually saluting the queen's commission, which gives me no problem.
    We have a word for it in our very old traditional dictionary, its between
    Hyperborean, and Hyphen.
    Basically it's betting on the red and the black. :wink:
    Still never kick a man who edges his bets.
  7. The devil himself will be waiting in hell for you with a pineapple to shove up your arse with no lube spiky end first. :wink:
    BZ on upsetting the vicar, I am sure he has heard worse. Just on a theological point some Christians don't believe in a virgin birth. :D
  8. virgin in liverpool you must be living in the dark ages
  9. Have you seen the state of some of the birds in Liverpool at the minute they make Susan Boyle look the essence. :wink: :wink:
  10. if you think l/pool bad you want to try birkenhead
  11. Where do I send the stones :twisted:
  12. I'll have 2 with points, 2 flat ones and a bag of gravel Mum...........errrr I mean Dad
  13. But it was a loverly piece of Halibut !!
  14. You'll only make it worse for yourself
  15. Making it worse? How can it be worse? Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!
  16. :eek: HE SAID IT AGAIN!!