im feeling smug

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by toejam, Sep 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To those that dont know my situation i got discharged from raleigh

But i just discovered i smuggled some standard kit issue socks from right under their noses!

Now thats what i call revenge :threaten:
  2. You must be so proud!
  3. i bet the navy will buck their ideas up now that i almost bankrupted them due to my theft :la:
  4. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

I suspect Sgt_P is on his way over from Diego Garcia as we speak to retrieve them or present you with a c126 for £0.27, you should hear the sirens anytime now!
  5. Think we may manage to get along
  6. When they cut your meals down to two a day you will know somethings wrong
  7. Most places PAYD so not an issue
  8. What heinious felony did you commit that gave them reason to let you back into the civilian life again.

Ya didn't start quoting human rights or something

I remember when I joined---- they locked us in for six weeks --no outside contact allowed :bball: :bball:

:nemo: :nemo:
  9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, surely if you've nicked some pusser's socks you should be feeling SNUG, rather than SMUG?!

And I wouldn't waste my oxygen on the guy, so why would I waste an air ticket to go back and investigate that?! :roll: :lol:
  10. No doubt they have now enlisted a clairvoyant who could see in the future the taking of socks and dealt with it accordingly.
  11. When we were in we were all barefoot,you couldnt climb the rigging in shoes.
  12. :shakefist:

I was only having a joke FFS! :tool:
  13. You do realise that you get issued with 3, free pairs of standard pussers socks each month.

Edited: due to being a plonker
  14. Nope i got told to pack everything that i got issued into a sack....

Im going back to torpoint get my sock then! :iroc:
  15. Smug pratt, no wonder we didnt want you in the services - bye Do forget to write!