I'm doing it again!!!!

Discussion in 'Charity' started by SJRM_RN, Aug 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have decided to do another half marathon, this time in aid of the Exeter Leukaemia Fund, the reason for this is that they looked after my dad in the months before he died from Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (a form of leukaemia).

The event I have entered is the Dartmoor Vale Half Marathon which takes place on the 18th October 2009.

thanks for looking and if you donate then thanks very much it is very much appreciated
  2. Donation made, hope everything goes well for you on the run. BZ mate for everything you do.

3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Good luck bud.
  4. I have also made a donation,BUT if you dont complete the half marathon then you send the ferkin money back ya sloppymingetwat :D 8)
  5. I will check it, 8)
  6. Will donate again come payday mate. I'm definitely in for the Taunton half next year as well.
  7. Only a tenner I'm afraid mate as I've just chucked over a ton at Hols4Heroes. I'll spread the word though.
  8. Done fella
  9. No problems.
  10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm doing a sponsored 'Procrastination Marathon'. Give me £1 a day each and I'll think about giving it to charity... :wink:
  11. Finally got round to donating, good luck Jim!
  12. Well best of luck and if we don't see you again can I have your beer issue? :D :wink:
  13. Just don't leave me any of your debts is all I ask. :wink:
  14. Good Luck for tomorrow StixJimboRM!

15. What is this forum coming to?! No one has congratulated you on completing your run where upon you achieved your personal best and raised a decent amount of money for a worthy cause. Tsk!!

16. I love Bootys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: B/Z
  17. BZ Jim.
  18. Well done and congratulations
  19. Many Congratulations Stix,

Scanning your results pages it looks like you were the First Brit Back in that lot by a long Chalk.

20. Congratulations Jim x