I'm doing it again!!!!

S

SJRM_RN

I have decided to do another half marathon, this time in aid of the Exeter Leukaemia Fund, the reason for this is that they looked after my dad in the months before he died from Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (a form of leukaemia).

The event I have entered is the Dartmoor Vale Half Marathon which takes place on the 18th October 2009.

thanks for looking and if you donate then thanks very much it is very much appreciated

StixJimboRM said:
NorwayChris said:
I have also made a donation,BUT if you dont complete the half marathon then you send the ferkin money back ya sloppymingetwat :D 8)
Sorry Chris, it hasn't shown up, you tight wad!!! :D :D

p.s. some people had problems with just giving las time i did a 1/2 marathon,you might want to check your paypal account to see if the donation has gone out or not
I will check it, 8)

StixJimboRM said:
Tomorrow is the day, well it is for the half marathon anyway, then the 10k in Washington D.C. next Sunday.
Well best of luck and if we don't see you again can I have your beer issue? :D :wink:

StixJimboRM said:
Rumrat said:
StixJimboRM said:
Tomorrow is the day, well it is for the half marathon anyway, then the 10k in Washington D.C. next Sunday.
Well best of luck and if we don't see you again can I have your beer issue? :D :wink:
You are most welcome to it, and my tobacco ration :)
Just don't leave me any of your debts is all I ask. :wink:

sweetpea

Lantern Swinger
What is this forum coming to?! No one has congratulated you on completing your run where upon you achieved your personal best and raised a decent amount of money for a worthy cause. Tsk!!

CONGRATULATIONS JIM. WELL DONE. :clap:

SP.

StixJimboRM said:
http://results.active.com/pages/searchform.jsp?posted_p=t&numPerPage=50&page=5&rsID=86440&queryType=division

Bib 305 (half way down the page)
Many Congratulations Stix,

Scanning your results pages it looks like you were the First Brit Back in that lot by a long Chalk.

Bob