I'm bored

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by golden_rivet, Aug 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :argue: :bootyshake: :whax: :pc: :yawn: :read:

2. Strip naked and run around the garden ? ;)

3. ..................while Lamri throws sticky buns at you.................

4. woman next door is about to pop a sprog - don't want to bring anything on prematurely - mind you they aren't very friendly so on second thoughts ... :donut: :donut: :donut: ...

5. PMSL
    Bring it on!
    Can I throw the buns from an upstairs window?

6. No. it has got to be from one of those new fangled mini-wheeled scooters

7. er if you like - front or back of the house? Back might be better - don't want to get run over by a bus :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob:

8. ooooooooooooo i have seen GR's garden its very secluded tooooooooo

9. Or perhaps one of those Tennis Auto-servers :D

10. sssshhhhhhhh!!!!! they'll all be round :w00t:

11. you'll need lots and lots of these then ...

:donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut:

12. well i saw it first...............
    guys you could run around BUTT nekid... and no one would see you..
    well except for GR and myself of course.. oh and all the people who watch candid camara................

14. I'm shocked hn!!!!!! really shocked!!!!!!!
    :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: