I'm back!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Alfacharlie, Oct 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alright, quiet on here nowadays. Just about finished my midlife crisis being an uber mong, so I decided to return to lils. 2DD / CP / RumRat / BlackRat?? You still around????

2. Ooo are yoo :wink:

3. How do Wrecks! Yeah, thought I'd return as it passes the hours when I'm bored off my tits at work.

Calmed down on here hasn't it....

4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Has no one told you........?

5. Only that I'm still essence.

6. Calm before the storm, bring back RJ.

7. Who the fcuks RJ?

8. Unfortunately it all went a bit downhill here after a few of us decided to escape. Some people disappeared for a bit and came back with odd scars on their foreheads. Since then it's all been a bit quiet round here.
    [​IMG]

9. All sounds a bit gay.

I went away as I became a Dad. It's taken nearly 10 months to get on top of it.

Is CP / MLP banned is he? Not spoken to him for a while like.

10. Disregard, I remember.

11. He's got a new job which means he actually has to work as opposed to spending all day on here. He still pops in occasionally, he's still boring.

Congrats on the sprog. I've got one inbound in 3 weeks.

12. Congrats mate. It's a fcuking nightmare. Just want to punch him the face most of the time.

MLP's still on his sh1t course isn't he? Gaying it up doing the job he said he would never do, woofter.

13. Quiet! Its fcukin dead mate.We've even had to nominate BR for COTW cos there's a world shortage of mongs at the moment. :D

14. To be fair he did deserve it.

15. Ok I'll give you that one.And there was Azkanan but he's gone quiet.Still a poor turnout compared to recent weeks.I'm really starting to miss Deano.
    Even Normong would ease the boredom a tad. :lol:

16. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm still here.

Alright mucker? I thought you had caught the Ghey or something.

17. Nah mate, been off doing some parenting. Harder than I thought, good lad though, he keeps on grandslamming so he's my number 1!

I was suprised when I logged on and there was nowt in Lil's for a day! What the fcuk? Well, I'm going to start putting the effort in and start neglecting the young one, so I should be back on here.

C.O.T.W Blackrat? Nice one. Something to asspire to. I've just spoke to MLP and he's still being ass raped by the RAF. Gayer.

18. Lil's started to go down hill around about the time I started posting on here. Correlation or just bad luck ?

19. Ha ha ha!! Check that bat out with the mahoosive COCK!! Class.

Well, to be honest mate, I'm going to start spinning sh1t dits on here so it'll probably take an even bigger nose dive.

Good times.

20. The more the better.