I'm back!!

Alright, quiet on here nowadays. Just about finished my midlife crisis being an uber mong, so I decided to return to lils. 2DD / CP / RumRat / BlackRat?? You still around????

Unfortunately it all went a bit downhill here after a few of us decided to escape. Some people disappeared for a bit and came back with odd scars on their foreheads. Since then it's all been a bit quiet round here.

All sounds a bit gay.

I went away as I became a Dad. It's taken nearly 10 months to get on top of it.

Is CP / MLP banned is he? Not spoken to him for a while like.

He's got a new job which means he actually has to work as opposed to spending all day on here. He still pops in occasionally, he's still boring.

Congrats on the sprog. I've got one inbound in 3 weeks.

2_deck_dash said:
He's got a new job which means he actually has to work as opposed to spending all day on here. He still pops in occasionally, he's still boring.

Congrats on the sprog. I've got one inbound in 3 weeks.
Congrats mate. It's a fcuking nightmare. Just want to punch him the face most of the time.

MLP's still on his sh1t course isn't he? Gaying it up doing the job he said he would never do, woofter.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Alfacharlie said:
Alright, quiet on here nowadays. Just about finished my midlife crisis being an uber mong, so I decided to return to lils. 2DD / CP / RumRat / BlackRat?? You still around????
I'm still here.

Alright mucker? I thought you had caught the Ghey or something.

Blackrat said:
Alfacharlie said:
I'm still here.

Alright mucker? I thought you had caught the Ghey or something.
Nah mate, been off doing some parenting. Harder than I thought, good lad though, he keeps on grandslamming so he's my number 1!

I was suprised when I logged on and there was nowt in Lil's for a day! What the fcuk? Well, I'm going to start putting the effort in and start neglecting the young one, so I should be back on here.

C.O.T.W Blackrat? Nice one. Something to asspire to. I've just spoke to MLP and he's still being ass raped by the RAF. Gayer.

bigglesbandicoot said:
Lil's started to go down hill around about the time I started posting on here. Correlation or just bad luck ?

Ha ha ha!! Check that bat out with the mahoosive COCK!! Class.

Well, to be honest mate, I'm going to start spinning sh1t dits on here so it'll probably take an even bigger nose dive.

Good times.