I'm alive !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Dec 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Fuck you losers, it's the 22nd of the 12th 2012 here. :)

2. Bugger! :eek:ccasion1:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The calendar is set to Mayan time - so not quite there yet!!!!

4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Dont be a party pooper..... I've survived the Apocalypse, you're fucked, admit it :)

5. What you say "you're alive?
    You wait til I've reset my sat nav.
    Can I get a bus pass in NZ?
    Do you even have buses?

6. Yes, all those who say (now) "actually the appokylisp is not until 22111, actually, really" have got it wrong.

Lets face it, if you were the Supreme Architect of the Universe, and you really really wanted to see Jolly Jack off, you'd end the world just before the Secure pipe on a Friday with weekenders turning and burning, Wouldn't you?

7. Mate you'd need to ask Wits about that, we ain't qualified to answer.

8. ...............
    kaboom.jpg

9. Well the earth moved last night but it sure wasn't the end of things.
    I hope.:tongue10:

10. Screw the Mayans I've got man flu and I think I died a few days ago so already got the t shirt

11. Nah turns out it was just some cunt washed off of his chair by a deity greetin about sleep loss.:\\\\\\\')^_~

12. Still here

13. Feels like i am dead spent all afternoon in sodding asda's, nightmare figthing through that lot and her indoor spent shit loads, world should have ended before she paid:angry5:

14. Asda every little helps ;-)

Go to lidls effing empty and spend a pittance.

15. I was.... but I know some of you were very very important.
    Trouble is,.. and should I break this to you gently,... see in here you actually aren't.
    Must be all that sleep deprivation, best get your head down.

16. I was in Tamworth branch Sat and they had very little. Perhaps we're becoming third world quicker than predicted.
    Either that or I just live in a sad location where all the poor shop in the cheap stores.
    I think that'd be it.

17. I've died many times but I always blame it on the beer.

18. Fucking Magners Cider had a fucking good go at me last night.....Magners..hmmm sounds a bit like Mayans....maybe they got it wrong..although it was fucking spooky this morning when I opened the fridge and noticed that the jar of Hellmans went out of date yesterday.....Mayon..aisse... Aah fuck the lotaya.

Spent this morning wrapping christmas presents, but had to stop on safety grounds....went to put on me glasses and nearly stabbed myself in the head cos I'd picked up the scissors instead.

• Like Like x 1
  19. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Asda is brilliant. It keeps the scum out of Waitrose.

20. posh cunt.

• Like Like x 1