I'm a walt

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Me: Morning Cunto!(9:08am)
Sharkey: Morning walt(9:09am)
Me: So what makes you think I'm a walt?(9:10am)
Sharkey: I just cant see a gobshite like you being in the mob(9:11am)
Me: Ok, you found me out.(9:12am)
Sharkey: Plus you make too many cockups when you talk pusser(9:13am)
Me: I must try harder. Do you think anyone else has sussed me?(9:15am)
Sharkey: couldn't give a shit(9:15am)

Me: You're not going to out me are you?

Apparently it was my 'talk pusser' that gave me away.

G

guestm

I think Sharkey's too much of a boring, pole slurping, cock womble to have ever served. I must message him to tell him. The shit timelord cunt.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Are you a Navy walt or a sitting on the bench arguing with your self while drinking Buckie and furiously scratching your cock walt?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Are you a Navy walt or a sitting on the bench arguing with your self while drinking Buckie and furiously scratching your cock walt?
It's a progression thing. I aspire to be as cool as stan the man and never becoming a time travelling cock like Sharkey.

Sheet if Wits is a walt what does that make me. We have shipped out on the same boat and got drunk in the same towns. Is there a self help group? I feel so dirty.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sheet if Wits is a walt what does that make me. We have shipped out on the same boat and got drunk in the same towns. Is there a self help group? I feel so dirty.
Pipe down you! (See my crazy use of pusser talk there Sharkey)

You'll be spoiling Sharkey's illusion of my walting. I wonder if the old **** has had the blood test senile dementia. He seems to have forgotten he called me a walt.

Fair play on both counts mate, I am as virile as a truck load of bulls faff, and she did have the face of a rivet catchers glove. But she was loads better looking than you.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
You as well? Shipped out on the same boats as Wits and got drunk in the same towns walt.

Woah, woah, woah. Don't drag me into this.
Too late. You would have got a mention in any event. The spectrum of your deviance is a broad one.