Im a virgin go easy on me

#1
Hi there, Im so new to all this and Im as blonde as they come so be gentle with me :thanks:

OH in navy, while I waste away in the depths of this back of beyond place, hes buying porn in ???? crack on!!

x
 

sara21

Lantern Swinger
#3
Snooze, are you talking in riddle? I didn't understand the last bit of your post.

Welcome to RR. Don't post anything silly, controversial, thought provoking or funny and you will be fine- it has faired me and several other members well.
 
#4
sara21 said:
Snooze, are you talking in riddle? I didn't understand the last bit of your post.
Something about her other half is in the RN and out buying porn whilst she's wasting away or something like that lol
 

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Moderator
#11
An interesting first post...

Welcome to you & hello Diamond Lils.


Whoops just put it in the wrong forum! Diamond Lils was the intended one, sorry Current Affairs!
 
#16
I only wanted to say hi to you all lol, I was trying to type something short and sweet while the baby slept but there I go again, thinking! I meant that while my other half is sailing his little heart out and sampling the beer and DVDs of other countries, Im stuck in a very remote little place, so remote that anywhere decent is about 70 miles away so boredom sets in quite quickly.
I did warn you that I was blonde
Nice to meet you all :thanks:
X
 

Cloggie

Lantern Swinger
#18
snooze said:
I only wanted to say hi to you all lol, I was trying to type something short and sweet while the baby slept but there I go again, thinking! I meant that while my other half is sailing his little heart out and sampling the beer and DVDs of other countries, Im stuck in a very remote little place, so remote that anywhere decent is about 70 miles away so boredom sets in quite quickly.
I did warn you that I was blonde
Nice to meet you all :thanks:
X
Pics to prove it ! Otherwise you're just an old fat naked bloke in front of your computer for all we know. :threaten:
 
#19
Cloggie said:
snooze said:
I only wanted to say hi to you all lol, I was trying to type something short and sweet while the baby slept but there I go again, thinking! I meant that while my other half is sailing his little heart out and sampling the beer and DVDs of other countries, Im stuck in a very remote little place, so remote that anywhere decent is about 70 miles away so boredom sets in quite quickly.
I did warn you that I was blonde
Nice to meet you all :thanks:
X
Pics to prove it ! Otherwise you're just an old fat naked bloke in front of your computer for all we know. :threaten:
Just like me then.lol
 
#20
If you are who you say you are snooze don't take sara's advice to heart and steer clear of REAR PARTY too (unless you want the brain death to become irreversible). If your other half is buying porn he is to be commended. Most of the sad old gits on here constantly brag about the number of whores they have sh**ged in ports around the world, then they go on to brag about 'Jack mixing up the gene pool' i.e. fathering children left right and centre ...

I'm sure your OH is much more sensible than this lot who are mostly a load of whinging Daily Mail reading has beens (not sure if the is an apostrophe in beens) ... you will be like a breath of fresh air darling ... IF you are who you say you are and not just another sad old git multiple personality ...

Phew - sock it to em babe and sign up for Jenny's Mess (PM Brazenhussy about that)

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:threaten: :threaten: :threaten: :threaten: :threaten: :threaten: :threaten: :threaten: :threaten: :threaten:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Father_Famine Diamond Lil's 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts