I'm a cocktail!!

Well what do you know?! I goggled my username- and I'm a cocktail!!

Brazen Hussy recipe

Ingredients
Scale ingredients to servings

1 oz vodka
1 oz Cointreau® orange liqueur
1/2 oz lemon juice

Image of directions
Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake and strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.

Serve in:
Cocktail Glass

lalalaaaaaaaa!! :lol:

I'm also a cocktail!

Snap Dragon:

?Ice Cream, Vanilla (8 oz. / 24.0 cl)

?BOLS Creme de Cacao White (1 oz. / 3.0 cl)

Anyone else got cocktail usernames?

I might change my name to Woo Woo. Now that's a cocktail. You can buy it in 4 pint pitchers. Only, i can't understand why the bar staff keep asking if i want a glass for it...

*cough splutter choke boggle*

Allergic to vodka?? Baby bejesus! Woo Woo is just pink vodka! No, it's got vodka, cranberry juice (i think) and reef and stuff. I dunno. At the moment, we're getting a different one each time because the Polish bar staff don't know what it is, despite being the pub's speciality.

I think i must be allergic to vodka, every time i drink it the rooms spiins.

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
snapdragon said:
*cough splutter choke boggle*

Allergic to vodka?? Baby bejesus! Woo Woo is just pink vodka! No, it's got vodka, cranberry juice (i think) and reef and stuff. I dunno. At the moment, we're getting a different one each time because the Polish bar staff don't know what it is, despite being the pub's speciality.

I think i must be allergic to vodka, every time i drink it the rooms spiins.
Its only the last drink of the evening/night/morning that makes me ill, none of the others affect me, just the last one. Perhaps, I could find a nice quiet academic establishment somewhere (near some good pubs) to look into this further - a research grant would be even better! :)