Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm a cocktail!!

Well what do you know?! I goggled my username- and I'm a cocktail!!

Brazen Hussy recipe

Ingredients
Scale ingredients to servings

1 oz vodka
1 oz Cointreau® orange liqueur
1/2 oz lemon juice

Image of directions
Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake and strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.

Serve in:
Cocktail Glass

lalalaaaaaaaa!! :lol:

I'm also a cocktail!

Snap Dragon:

?Ice Cream, Vanilla (8 oz. / 24.0 cl)

?BOLS Creme de Cacao White (1 oz. / 3.0 cl)

Anyone else got cocktail usernames?

I might change my name to Woo Woo. Now that's a cocktail. You can buy it in 4 pint pitchers. Only, i can't understand why the bar staff keep asking if i want a glass for it...

*cough splutter choke boggle*

Allergic to vodka?? Baby bejesus! Woo Woo is just pink vodka! No, it's got vodka, cranberry juice (i think) and reef and stuff. I dunno. At the moment, we're getting a different one each time because the Polish bar staff don't know what it is, despite being the pub's speciality.

I think i must be allergic to vodka, every time i drink it the rooms spiins.

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
snapdragon said:
*cough splutter choke boggle*

Allergic to vodka?? Baby bejesus! Woo Woo is just pink vodka! No, it's got vodka, cranberry juice (i think) and reef and stuff. I dunno. At the moment, we're getting a different one each time because the Polish bar staff don't know what it is, despite being the pub's speciality.

I think i must be allergic to vodka, every time i drink it the rooms spiins.

Its only the last drink of the evening/night/morning that makes me ill, none of the others affect me, just the last one. Perhaps, I could find a nice quiet academic establishment somewhere (near some good pubs) to look into this further - a research grant would be even better! :)

Jim Beam! Always does in the absence of Jack Daniel's.

Incidentally, i did hear about someone who named his son Jack Daniel and daughter Tia Maria.

Latest Threads