Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm a celebrity on foot patrol in Helmand

:x Fcuking cringeville just watched the re-run of I'm a tw*t of a has been celebrity get me out of here. While on tv yesterday the body of our 100 hero to die in Afghan was returned home.
Forced to watch the drivel and the "terrified celebs facing crocodiles with their gobs taped up, snakes with no venom and spiders that are smaller than the fcukers in my garden shed. Pathetic statements about how they had faced the horrors of separation and the fear of the unknown, proud of how they had overcome the challenges set for them - cnuts cnuts, lets have the next series out with 40 CDO in Helmand and see how the fcukwits perform.
Nice living for the has beens top hotel 25,000 grand and not one of the feckers fit to lace the boots of our boys and girls out there.
Sorry for the rant just angry at the pathetic attention seeking pricks as for Ant and I need to be Decked I would love to double fist the pair of em - but sadly I know they would enjoy it

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
"Forced to watch..." man the feck up!
Smack your same sex partner, (Must be how could a woman control the Remote.) round the swadge and regain control of your sad life.
Either that or go for a walk, read a book, do a crossword anything but claim you're 'Forced' to watch owt. :evil:
Totally agree with the other sentiments expressed though, you saddo.

flymo

War Hero
I'll give that rant a 9/10. Well done that man.

And the poor little darlings get £50,000 for doing one of those tasks that Jack would do for 7 pints and a kebab.

smudgster!

Badgeman
I think you have a great concept for a reality TV program, take 10 z-list celebs, and blindfold them, and fly them on a hercy bird to helmand, get them to do tasks, i.e eating poo, drinking the blood of a dead taliban, and see which ones goes mad at the end.

nominations in now pls

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Celebrity Look-a-Likes Diamond Lil's 10
S Celebrity Chefs Diamond Lil's 17
2_deck_dash Weird celebrity likenesses Diamond Lil's 30
R Celebrity Doubles Diamond Lil's 3
F Im a celebrity, send me to my death! Diamond Lil's 74
Shakey Celebrity Big Brother Racism. ??? The Quarterdeck 43
MoD_RSS Press release: Government ensures housing development helps foot the bill for school places MoD News 0
S Athlete's foot Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
Sgt Jobsearch Mobile Foot Engineer - London - £Competitive + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
slim Does the Pope have a FOOT FETISH? The Gash Barge 0
soleil The National: "Pirates On The Back Foot, Says UK Royal Navy Commander" Current Affairs 0
Sharkey open gob insert foot The Gash Barge 7
MoD_RSS Royal Navy rescues 1,000-foot-plunge climber Current Affairs 0
andym 82nd Regt Of Foot Service Records. History 5
NotmeChief Boots on the Other foot. Current Affairs 7
brigham600 Two WPCs on foot patrol Diamond Lil's 2
NotmeChief Mandelson wins foot in the mouth Award Current Affairs 2
N Four Foot Eight and Half Inches. WHY Diamond Lil's 41
N Afganistan. Army shooting itself in foot. Current Affairs 25
T Club foot The Corps 23
B Foot care/preperation - Blister prevention. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 28
andym Car crime victims must foot the bill Current Affairs 7
Junglie The Air Farce shoot themselves in the foot again! The Quarterdeck 31
silverfox Once again the Crabs blow their own foot off..... Diamond Lil's 50
D Foot bridge built to rebuild Turk - Greek bonds - failed Current Affairs 7
Shakey Camel Foot vs. Moose Knuckle - the difference. Diamond Lil's 18
Shakey Social faux pas / foot in mouth dits Diamond Lil's 15
S iPods on Silent Patrol Submariners 11
R What is the average day of a Warfare Officer (submarines) whilst on patrol? Submariners 3
MoD_RSS CNC joins forces with Kent Police in new community patrol initiative MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Gibraltar squadron to receive two cutting-edge Fast Patrol Craft MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal Navy’s new Offshore Patrol Vessel named HMS Spey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Royal Navy’s new offshore patrol vessel named HMS Tamar MoD News 0
J River class patrol vessel Joining the Royal Navy 17
soleil Mail: Royal Navy Keeps Old Offshore Patrol Ships It Was Due To Retire For Post-Brexit Coastline Protection The Fleet 1
soleil Press & Journal: "Royal Navy Patrol Boats In Tour Of The North" SCC and URNU 0
MoD_RSS News story: New offshore patrol vessel named HMS Trent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Exercise Cambrian Patrol testing the best from around the world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK marks 350th UK deterrent patrol MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary announces new Maritime Patrol Aircraft squadrons MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Scottish shipyards begin building Royal Navy's latest patrol ship MoD News 1
F First Beira patrol The Quarterdeck 21
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Navy's first new Offshore Patrol Vessel formally named MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and Norway agree new cooperation on Maritime Patrol Aircraft MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RFA Mounts Bay resumes arms trafficking patrol MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD seals the deal on nine new Maritime Patrol Aircraft to keep UK safe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Work begins on third Royal Navy Patrol Vessel MoD News 0
M Antartic patrol The Fleet 17
soleil Telegraph: "MoD Looks At Giant Patrol Drone To Replace Axed Nimrod" MoD News 5
soleil Mail: "Navy's Gibraltar Stand-off With Spanish Patrol: Warship Challenges 3 Ships" Bases / Shore Est 0