Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Ignore me please

Rosie wrote: I have to say Andy you are your own worst enemy mentioning your non-hobby again! I think people were beginning to forget!

'Friad she's got a point andy mate.

SF

SILVER_FOX said:
Rosie - how come the PO Stoker never gets to speak for himself? :roll:

SF

SF - he is very shy and does not want to come on the forum because he wants to forget all about the RN and concentrate on being a civvie. I believe he thinks we are all very sad, I keep telling him what he is missing but alas, short of masking taping him to the chair there is not much I can do!

rosinacarley said:
SILVER_FOX said:
Rosie - how come the PO Stoker never gets to speak for himself? :roll:

SF

SF - he is very shy and does not want to come on the forum because he wants to forget all about the RN and concentrate on being a civvie. I believe he thinks we are all very sad, I keep telling him what he is missing but alas, short of masking taping him to the chair there is not much I can do!

PO Stoker and shy are two words that just don't go together!

I should have though he'd like being taped to the chair - after all, with the amount of elephant tape you used to secure him when you posted him to me, and the delight he displayed in short, intermittent purrs and "Oooo... yes... great... more..." when I was peeling the stuff off, he clearly enjoyed it! It would also get him spending less time hammering home made book shelves to the walls only for the books to slide off on top of the sleeping pussies, and fixing the shower only for the thing to come off in your hand...

I am putting in a formal request for the PO Stoker to participate in RR. Where's that request chit Andy?

Oh good one Rosie. The mere mention of a PO Stoker. Tape and Chair is enough to set Always off again. Try not to encourage him - it's probably not good for his heart rate!! :lol:

SF

SILVER_FOX said:
Oh good one Rosie. The mere mention of a PO Stoker. Tape and Chair is enough to set Always off again. Try not to encourage him - it's probably not good for his heart rate!! :lol:

SF

I didn't even know he was into bondage until he appeared on my doorstep! 8O

Oh my heart palpitations... Oh... Andy, help! :lol:

Latest Threads