If ...

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by golden_rivet, May 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ... you could be somewhere else doing something different where and what would that be? ... right now!

I'd be taking off from the deck of an aircraft carrier somewhere in the Pacific in a ... (no idea what but something that is sexy and takes off from aircraft carriers - doubtless experts will inform me :) )

GRx

2. Sipping a cool cocktail on a beach somewhere in the Maldives.......

(Oh I can but dream) xxxxxxxxx

3. On a junk boat in the South China Sea, ripping into cold beers and fresh seafood with all my old oppos. We'd get blooted, and spin dits as the sun sets. Then strip off, boxers on the head for Egyptian Night and more ale! :safe:

4. Appealing- bar the sea food............ (oh and dont wear boxers!!) :thumright:

5. But you need the boxers to acheive that Pharaoh look. Otherwise you just look Kendo Nagasaki, or some othe 70s wrestler, with a pair of tanga briefs on your swede. :w00t:

6. So many things I'd rather be doing right now than waiting to start work again. Being a lady of leisure is over rated.

Yes, anything that involves sun, sand, clear blue warm water and being served cocktails by some gorgeous waiter who will then rub in my sun screen for me............ :relax:

7. collecting a mahooooosive cheques for several million from lottery hq, then all of the above. might take the misses........

8. My needs are simple...I just want to be at home (about 300 metres away from where I am now), in my garden, chilling out and drinking pear cider. And if I was gonna be really wishful I'd have someone there with me.

9. Some hunk no doubt, like George Clooney, Brad Pitt or Dale Winton.

10. Or me.

Me please, I'll volunteer.

Please.

Me, please miss, please.

(More Danny De Vito than George Clooney, unfortunately, but I can lick my own eyebrows.)

11. Now there's an offer a girl can't refuse!!

Disclaimer: Male must have fancy hat. Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid until 08-05-08.

12. well the thoughts are endless. more like WHO would i spend that time with !

13. Hats!

Did someone say hats?

Im your man.

More hats than Boy George (and mine arent all the same).

Choose from:

Cowboy
    Panama
    Glengarry
    Fez
    Baseball
    Benny
    Fedora

And Ive got a helmet!

(white one, matches my motorbike......)

14. Aha ha. Danny DeVito in a cowboy hat?

15. I'd like to be under the sea in an octopussy's garden in the shade!!

No actually i'd rather be knocking the back doors in on Rachael weisz!!

Good god!!

16. I already live about 1 mile from the beach somewhere hot with palm trees, so I would have to say at home with the wife and kids instead of being on watch!

17. How crude rubber (I trust you would be ising the correct entry munition though?)

18. [​IMG]

er I had a thrill like this in mind :)

19. :thumright: :thumright: