If you were invisible...

Pontius

War Hero
No. 10, where I could cross out 'scrap Ark Royal and Harriers' on the PM's job list and write, 'buy extra ships, Harriers and CSB and scrap the Crabs'.

Assuming I've got an invisibility cloak or somesuch, I'd like to get in a bank vault and make away with a load of dosh and diamonds etc. If it was only me that was invisible, the piles of loot would look a bit suss floating across the floor towards my waiting motor.

Having sorted out the UK's defence problems and now minted for life, I would then have to make my way to the bedroom of a sleeping Agelina Jolie, where I would have to stop myself giggling when she receives an invisible faceshot and wakes up wondering why her mouth tastes funny and her hair is matted :D

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I've always wanted to shove a chilli up a Lions anus just to see what happens.

G

guestm

I'd sit in the woods and see if a tree falling with no one around really did make no sound.

Then I'd go and rape some women.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
I wouldn't change the World or interfere with any females, I wouldn't even steal anything.

Just the pleasure of being able to ride a motorcycle stark bollock naked in public would be enough for me.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
I'd rent meself out as a "Stunt-poltergeist" for the film *Paranormal Sexual Activity III*.

Can you imagine that? Massive jets of jollop squirting out of nowehere
onto some nubile B-movie actress as the local vicar does his best to
perform an exorcism?

A box office smash if ever there was one.

Sit naked on the pan in the female heads, with a mate outside with a camera to record the expression on the faces of the ladies as they 'sprung' from the trap, undies at half mast. :twisted:

Ballistic

War Hero
I'd tiptoe around TV studios and tap on the shoulders of newsreaders just as they're announcing something of earth-shattering importance, like who's just been voted off "Strictly Come X Factor".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: Report 02/2019: Self-detrainment of passengers onto lines that were still open to traffic and electrically live at Lewisham MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: "For the first time in a generation, elections were not dominated by the conflict, but defined by campaigns about issues affecting ordinary pe MoD News 0
R Those were the days History 13
P Gibraltar 1967 -were you there? The Quarterdeck 48
BillyNoMates When tabs were good for you. History 13
S Why were Skippers RNR equivalent to Warrant Officers? History 13
soleil Mail: 'RN Veteran Finally Receives His Medals, 64 Years After They Were Lost In Post' History 3
soleil Mail: "Were 30 Royal Marines Poisoned By Gas On Derelict Soviet Weapons Plant?" The Corps 5
W Hello .. my name Dick Chaytor and i am trying to find anyone who were class mates of Blogs 31
W People who were members of 120 MQC .Running from MAY 1969 to APRIL 1971 Blogs 0
soleil Mail: "Female RAF Recruits Get £100k ... Because They Were Made To March Like Men" Current Affairs 92
finknottle When We Were Very Young Diamond Lil's 83
pusser_uk Them were the days! The Quarterdeck 5
MoD_RSS News story: Honour for TA soldier who took command after officers were shot MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER Roll up, roll up! See how steely eyed messengers of death were formed! History 5
2 Why were Middleton and Cottesmore built by yarrow ? The Quarterdeck 0
Drakey Oh, they were the days. Breakfast anyone? The Quarterdeck 16
Rumrat Stanly and Billy were lovers Diamond Lil's 13
stan_the_man Where were you Sept 11 2001?? Diamond Lil's 34
jesse What were the scandals and court cases involving singer David Whitfield. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 15
stan_the_man The Hotel ITV Documentary - were have you been in the pusser Diamond Lil's 16
MG Maniac The Krankies were swingers! Diamond Lil's 6
S How mad/stupid at school were you? The Gash Barge 23
stan_the_man When schools were not PC Diamond Lil's 13
scouse Scouse Slim and Fred.were Skin and Pontius was just a twinkle in his Fathers eye The Fleet Air Arm 6
M sorry to post this but can't find the information any were Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
S Famous dates when ships were built History 8
L What would happen if you were to refuse a call out? RMR 6
2_deck_dash Serious debate: If you were the CDS how would you do it? The Quarterdeck 44
Merlin28 When I was young we were so poor.... The Gash Barge 82
Haggis_Catcher Watch were you dip your wick. Diamond Lil's 3
stan_the_man If all females were dead who would you shag Diamond Lil's 32
NotmeChief Where the 'F' were You Diamond Lil's 11
rod-gearing If Nelson were alive today Diamond Lil's 44
trelawney126 If Only All PTI's were This Good Diamond Lil's 0
soleil "Falklands would complain if HMS Endurance were withdrawn" The Fleet 0
bikerman "Betsy"Betton were is he now? The Quarterdeck 4
jumpinjarhead Marines' deaths were 'unlawful' Current Affairs 0
trelawney126 Shafted. And we thought they were on Holiday Current Affairs 3
S So where were you......... Diamond Lil's 63
NotmeChief By god they were brave. Diamond Lil's 2
N When, where and why were you disrated? Diamond Lil's 11
dublinclontarf Pirate problems and were puffting about Current Affairs 58
brazenhussy yes u were right!!!!!! Diamond Lil's 43
Niner_Domestic Where were you on July 11, 1982? History 24
B If i were on that jury.......... Current Affairs 27
golden_rivet if you were a septic who would you vote for ... Current Affairs 47
Bergen Why Were The 9/11 Interrogation Tapes Destroyed? Current Affairs 4
creddly Times you were dying to laugh but couldn't in the Royal Navy Diamond Lil's 54
S SELECTION, and were off!!!!!! RMR 0