if you were a septic who would you vote for ...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by golden_rivet, Apr 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK not a pleasant thought but if you lived there (yeah I know ex-pats get the vote too) who would you vote for?

I'm not doing a poll cos they are silly and anyway I don't want one word answers ...

Is it going to be :

Forces sweetheart - the man so (allegedly) Liberal that most Republicans hate him - they put up with him cos he will pinch the Democrat vote and then ... yes its John McCain ...

The sexiest politician since .... very sensible and I'd love to see a black pres of the USA before I die - unfortunately if elected he will probably die before I do - worth it for the fun of seeing the thicko redneck fascist corporate USA shi tting itself ...Barack Obama

What can you say about this woman - she's boring, may have meant well once when young and idealistic but she comes across as frankly SCARY. I guess I gust can't believe she isn't a Dalek or cyberperson (oops that's me) I mean why didn't she bobbit the bu - gger? Yes the blonde bombshell ... its Hilllllary (too many lls) Cllllinton ...

over to you .. :threaten:
  2. I'd vote for poor Fred Phelps, who I'm very sorry for at the moment after some dead vet's dad sued him for causing distress to his family by picketing their funeral. He's got to pay compensation and punitive damages totalling $5M... and because he's pleading relative poverty they're going to sell his famous Westboro Baptist Church, arguably the most famous Baptist church worldwide.... actually the ONLY one I know about! :oops:

With President Phelps we could expect to see America's scientific community flocking to Europe & Britain and all Americans forced, apparently like his children, to sell sweets every night after school, or else! All those rotting teeth. The US would become a Dentists' Paradise. :biggrin:

3. It has to be Hillary. Physically she appeals to the typical fat-arse loving US male and so will do particularly well in the red-neck areas of Texarse..yee ha!!! Plus - there is no-one else running who matches her qualifications; In indomnitable US style she dodged sniper-fire at Tuzla airport whilst rescuing several small children, two nuns and a small furry kitten. Accounts vary but we can all agree she took out at least three Serbian machine-gun nests, the Serbian NAAFI wagon and a Spetznaz sleeper-cell.

HillyBilly will be great for the US economy, her financial accumen is unparallelled; The New York Times revealed in March 1994 that in 1978, just before her husband became governor, Hillary had made a $100,000 profit on a $1,000 investment in highly speculative cattle-futures contracts in only nine months. Hillary's first explanation (through aides) of this extraordinary windfall was that she had made the investment after "reading The Wall Street Journal" :bball: After leaving the White House in 2001 she and William Jefferson Clinton have earned $109 million, but no-one is quite sure how :thumright:

If we also consider her diplomatic skills in bringing an end to the Northern Ireland problem, negotiating the Macedonian refugee impasse and ending the war in Vietnam then she is the obvious choice. Her skillful help in manouevering the USA into an unwinnable war in Iraqnam will also enable her to secure the redneck vote in scattered liitle towns like Bumfcuk Nowhere, Texarse.

And last but not least she sings 'Stand By Your Man' better than Tammy Wynette :pukel:

4. But is he really black?

Some people don't see him in that "light"...

For what it's worth, the race is a hung jury, if McCain gets in it's 4 more yrs of Republicans and Bush legacy, if Clinton gets in it's 4 more yrs of Bill...and whoever happens to be hired as an aide at the time...

If Obama gets in, it's Oprah prime time.....:D
  5. Is Ross Perot standing?

But seriously folks, I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire and I was busting. Self serving mealy mouthed usual politicos, they both know about as much about the average American Joes life as I do, which ain't much.
    Still either of 'ems got to be better than the GOPs offering.
  6. I don't know if the States has the same voting system as ourselves, but I would spoil my vote as I do here, as spoilt votes have to be counted. The truism that you can always tell that a politician is lying when he opens his mouth to speak is enough for me not to trust any of them.

Give me a benevolent dictator anyday!
  7. I'm voting Hillary Clinton, main bases, her hubby has been president, she already knows the score, she's not a war monger, like Obama seems to be and I think it's about time the USA had a female in lead, may straighten a lot of things out.

To be honest, Hillary has had my vote since day one (if I could vote), she has all her eggs in one basket and I do admire her, she'd be a great assest to the country.
  8. To be honest I'm for Clinton. I liked Bill and I like Hil. They are not stuck up or elitist in the way in media likes to portray them. In fact they are both more accessible than our Prime Minister.
  9. Hillary asked the voters, in an attempt to discredit Barack's experience/credentials, "If the emergency red button starts flashing in the White House..who do you want to pick up the phone?"

My answer would definitely be John McCain (if they can wake him from his slumber). ^_^;
  10. I think a black President would last about a week over there before some loon popped him off. God told me to do it etc!!

A one horse race I would say the most popular person in the USA if not the world and he has not entered the race.

11. well as I am now a "septic", I DO get a say. It will be Obama!

Billary has pissed off too many people in her party and the Republicans hate her. Every time she opens her mouth recently she comes out with such crap, BUT if you are a die Hard Dem, you are oblivious....for example, when asked about her visit to Bosnia..I landed amongst snipe fire, etc etc....errrrrrrrr no Billary. When MLK jr died, I threw my back pack across the room, (when she was at college) and thought its the end, etc etc.....errrrrrr come on Billary. Money, Bill got huge amounts from his books and speaking so that has all been disclosed, as has Obamas book earnings

Barack is an outsider and does have lots of new ideas, and "I have a plan for that " attitude. But he has a few dodgy skeletons in his closet from his Attorney days in Chigago, and his wife is now only just proud to be an American?! What.
    mmmmmm Obama isnt black, errrrr ask some dude riding his truck in Alabama that

McCain is the same ol same ol. 65% of Americans say the Iraq war was and is wrong and Mac doesnt get it..that means that quite a % of Republicans will not vote for him. And he hasnt the money to attack Obama who has loads.

Perot........an absolote ******. And he is so fecking dumb, he doesnt get it

Spoilt ballots are discarded and NOT counted so thats just silly. If you have a vote, VOTE or shut the **** up.

My vote...............havent decided.......I was a Maggie man, heck look at the pay rise she gave us in 1979 and after. I was broke every pay week, then went to actually saving a little, BUT I was mega pissed off with Major.....a ******, so voted to Maggies heir apparent, Bliar.well he started off OK. Brown the clown......??? But why cant the Tories get their act together, I mean, getting a schoolboy as their leader a while ago, the eeeeh by gum bit o skin. WTF.

The USA is bankcrupt. Borrowings/national debt under that tit Bush are scary. The average person here owes something like $16k in credit card debt. With millions of baby boomers retiring and drawing their pensions over the next few years, and the Iraq money drain, we are in deep do do.

Remember, if the US sneezes, the world catches a cold.

Politicians, like coppers, are all scheming lying self promoting assholes

Pompey in the FA cup, can hardly believe it, go Blues. Chelsea to win the Champions, Tiger in the masters. Hamilton...... buffs.
    What a week 4 sports fans
  12. Obama all style no substance, Bilary strikes me as she thinks its her destiny, which isnt what the US needs. McCain, at least he has convictions. Yes the Iraq cock up is well documented but he had to support his leader, now he realises by just leaving Iraq as it is,is not viable. Remember the last Clinton sided with the IRA therefore a Northern Ireland peace deal on a bunch of criminals and killers terms. Republicans have always backed the US/UK relationship, same cant be said about the democrats.
  13. Bill :thumright: and Shrill :rambo:

HILLARY quotes ---

'Where is the Goddanm ******* flag? I want the Goddam ******* flag up every ******* morning at ******* sunrise. (Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

From the book 'Inside The White House' by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

'You sold out, you mother ******! You sold out!' (Hillary yelling at a Democrat lawyer.)

From the book 'Inside' by Joseph Califano, p. 213 -

**** off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut. (Hillary to her State Trooper body-guards after one of them greeted her with 'Good Morning.')

From the book 'American Evita' by Christopher Anderson, p. 90

'You ******* idiot" (Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

From the book 'Crossfire' p. 84

'If you want to remain on this detail, get your ******* ass over here and grab those bags! (Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

From the book 'The First Partner' p. 259 -

'Get fucked!. Get the **** out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!! (Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

From the book 'Hillary's Scheme' p. 89

'Stay the **** back, stay the **** away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just ******* do as I say, Okay!!!?' (Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail)

From the book 'Unlimited Access', by FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139

'Where's the miserable cock sucker?' (Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

From the book 'The Truth About Hillary' by Edward Klein, p. 5 -

'Put this on the ground! "I left my sunglasses in the limo." "I need those sunglasses" "We need to go back" (Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while enroute to Air Force One.)

From the book 'Dereliction of Duty' p. 71-72 -

---- ---------------------------------------------

'Son of a bitch.' (Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq )

From the book 'American Evita' by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 -

'What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!' (Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House)

From the book 'The Survivor' by John Harris, p. 99

'Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't **** her here!!' (Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.)

From the book 'Inside the White House' by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 -

'You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being'

From the book 'The Case against Hillary Clinton' by Peggy Noonan, p. 55

'We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices.... Government has to make those choices for people (Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan.)

From the book 'I've Always Been A Yankee Fan' by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 20

'I am a fan of the social policies that you find in Europe ' ---Hillary in 1996'

From the book 'I've Always Been A Yankee Fan' by Thomas D. Kuiper, p.6

14. I would first have to acquire the will to live!

I can't find a good point in any of them. The Democrats have a great choice between a gobby black and a gobby tart. I would suggest that if the need to have a black in the White House is that strong, they wait until Colin Powell shows an interest in the job.
  15. IF Obama was elected, what septics do today........which IMO would be the back door for our first Muslim PM, any takers ??.
  16. Gordon Broon, they deserve him
  17. No country deserves that much punishment.......not even the Yanks
  18. Stirling, Bollox, and as for phildo..mmmmm heresay?
  19. I might vote for Hopalong McBush; for old time's sake it would be good to see another geriatric in the White House, dribbling into his morning Cheerios like Ronnie Raygun used to. Voting for the oldest Prezdint ever might be cool.

He has a couple of things going for him in that he is completely clueless on the economy, knows nothing about Iraq and seems unable to tell the truth - so it would be a seamless transition from Chimpy McFcuknuggets.

I can live with the fact that General Giap's citizen's militia shot him down over Truc Bach Lake, and that some thirty years later he admitted, "I am a war criminal; I bombed innocent women and children" – in an interview with Mike Wallace on Sixty Minutes in 1997.

Geriatric, clueless, self-professed war-criminal........................ ideal for the redneck vote. He called his wife "A make-up smeared trollope and a c*nt" in public so that will ensure the redneck macho vote [OK he claimed that he snapped because he was tired and had had a bad day... let's cut him a little slack here folks ] :thumright:

The only down side that I can see is the major facial surgery and that great big lump in his cheek.... OK so he refuses to release his medical records - at his age that's understandable - but what if the lump is not a malignant carcinoma as many suspect?? What if it is really Shrub's bell-end. Way to go... Club Rethug :bball:

20. It's a no brainer, we are going to send down Mulbaloney, and let him run the country....When Irish Eyes are smiling...

[​IMG] Oh bring back the cold war.... :rendeer:

Actually both the US and Canada are fecked when it comes to choosing a "good" politician....is Fidel available.... :dwarf: