If you really must "protest" vote, vote for the obvious

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, May 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Monster Raving Looney Party. The only choice for the hideous trend that is the "Protest" vote. Why?

Here's their proposed policy on Childrens vaccinations:

Due to the increasing number of children afraid of needles, I propose the destruction of the tedious, scary and often painful process of school vaccinations.
    Instead, I propose that highly trained nurses should be given free reign on the playground with specially modified tranquillizer rifles which apply vaccinations as well as a tranquillizer. This would have two main benefits: It would be less scary for the children as they will not know what hit them, also it will be more fun for the nurses

2. What a fantastic idea, and we could invent a new sport if we cross it with paintballing and make it a team game, with extra points for a head shot etc. And if we're worried about the possible effects the tranquilisers might have on the saucepan lids we could employ RJ to look after the kiddies' 'welfare'.

3. Paramedics do it all the time,purely in the name of health care!

4. From Sreaming Lord Sutch`s first manifesto;

Votes for 18 year olds.

Age of consent 16 for every one.

End the "Eleven Plus".

Legalise Commercial Radio.

Whats Loony about all that? its all happened :?

From the latest manifesto;MPs making a speach must stand on one leg whilst talking. That`ll cut down on waffle :D

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

The Monster raving loony Party HQ used to be in the Red Lion pub in Ashburton. Me and another booty who lived in Ashburton fell into one of the party faithful meetings there on leave once, we were shedded, no one noticed. :p

6. ...and they wanted pet passports.

They're not standing in my patch, sadly. They'd do pretty well against the clowns who are usually up for election.