Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbybrown

Lantern Swinger
Hello everyone,

Welcome to this forum, the Aim of this forum is to provide help to applicants going through the application/ recruitment process for the RFA as an APPRENTICE.

I was in the RFA as a chef apprentice back in January 2019, I have a huge passion for the company and it’s staff and would love to help anyone who may need help with the process.

I got into the RFA first time I applied, got told my application was very good.

so wether you be curious about a career in the RFA, going through SIFT or preparing for your interview or even just want to know more about the RFA then join here and help each other out.

This is not an official RFA forum and if you have questions about the progress of your application call RFA HQ all the staff I’ve met or have been taught by I’ll remember forever, I can honestly say joining the RFA made me mature, taught me life lessons and also discipline. Best choice I made.

if you are joining HMS Raleigh, sultan, worthydown or collingwood, Good luck and well done for getting this far!

If I was seeking any advice on anything - given your strange ramblings all over this site, you'd be the last person I'd ask.

Must dash - the rugby's just came back after half time.

Last edited:
If I was seeking any advice on anything - given your strange ramblings all over this site, you'd be the last person I'd ask.

Must dash - the ruby's just came back after half time.
Ahahaha, yesterday was Karen? You mustn’t be aware. Enjoy the rugby for real.

Must dash - the ruby's just came back after half time.
Yesterday was a bad day? We all have them and the main thing was everyone had a laugh and a joke at it.
Plus I hadn’t slept in 3 days for personal reasons, no sleep= Karen.

I am willing to help people with stuff I actually know and if I don’t know I won’t answer ;)

Yesterday was a bad day? We all have them and the main thing was everyone had a laugh and a joke at it.
Plus I hadn’t slept in 3 days for personal reasons, no sleep= Karen.

I am willing to help people with stuff I actually know and if I don’t know I won’t answer ;)
Nobody had a laugh and a joke, trust me. You're as sad as the final few pages of Greyfriar's Bobby and as funny as genital herpes. You are insomniac and (it seems) an unemployed (gave up a good job - hope I'm not paying you any benefits) to become a 21 year old transgender called Karen with a stepson, or friend.

Sort yourself out and then come back.

I truly don't think the experiences you have mentioned qualify you to 'help people with stuff'.

Nobody had a laugh and a joke, trust me. You're as sad as the final few pages of Greyfriar's Bobby and as funny as genital herpes. You are insomniac and (it seems) an unemployed (gave up a good job - hope I'm not paying you any benefits) to become a 21 year old transgender called Karen with a stepson, or friend.

I truly don't think the experiences you have mentioned qualify you to 'help people with stuff'.
Ok yesterday was a laugh, one thing I won’t stand for is your comments on transgender/ LGBT people. I suggest you leave and have a few days to yourself matey! There’s a lot of people on this site LGBT and for you to say that is outrageous. I ain’t starting no drama but that comment is bang out of order.

For your information I’m employed on £30k a year looking to go back to sea. Mate I’d book yourself into some LGBT classes as if you said that in the street you’d be done for hate crime “just saying”

Plus people on benefits need them to live, you pay a very very small amount towards people on benefits. So don’t get to erect over that fact Prince Charming.

Plus people on benefits need them to live, you pay a very very small amount towards people on benefits. So don’t get to erect over that fact Prince Charming.
You are a serious, sad, attention seeking bore. Couldn't you just lose yourself on another site.

Don't bother responding because you're on my ignore list now so won't be aware you've fired back.

You threaten people because their views offend your delicate views. You are the ultimate snowflake.

And this people is why this site is unprofessional, I’m sorry but how is this ok to take the piss out of Transgender and LGBT people?

There views are different from mine granted, how dare you post that in a public group for vulnerable people to see. Sad pathetic looser of a man. Listen you want drama you’ll bloody get it how dare you!!!!
This time i am taking screenshots as this is genuinely out of order. Last night was fine as it was me getting the shit now your picking on a whole group of vulnerable people. EQUALITY ACT!!! Read up on it you old generation scumbags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads