If you had to have a disease what would you choose

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Jan 26, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Piss, fcuk, shit, wanker, cnut nig*ger (yes they get away with that) it would have to be Tourettes, they get hot chicks, get away with fcuking murder and really are funny as fcuk yet the stupid bastards complain.
    If not that then Elephantiasis but only if it effects my cock!!
    Not been on here for a while, some punters on here are so far up there arses they've got shit on their noses.
  2. Welcome back Stan! :happy1:

You got Rummers in the cellar too?
  3. Tourette's, it would be brilliant on divisions :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. A spaz hand like Beadle. Not only would touching people with it amuse me but it would increase my chances of being an Olympian.

I'd rob post boxes with it too.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. any sexual transmitted:frustrated:, at least I would then know I had sex in resent times but I would forget where I got it:clown:

Hi Stan the Man
  6. Paa-r-aaaade.... CUNTBOLLOCKS!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I'd like to have one of them diseases that makes Nick Knowles and all them builders, electricians, gas fitters, plumbers, carpenters, plasterers and bricklayers rock up to your house and do everything for **** all.....sometimes they send Melinda Messenger round the shops to blag loads of good stuff for you for nowt as well. Just moved and this house needs some major alterations....so - what do I need to catch to get it all done for free?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. And for Monty...
  10. Be fcuking great being a steward serving up dinner in the wardroom here you are you fat fcuking turd hope it wank, cock, piss dribble, poisons you and leave the fcuking kids alone
  11. last time on divisions I got a fcuking kit muster,
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Funniest thing I ever saw - Jeremy Beadle trying carry three pints from the bar... :shock:
  13. stan_the_man. I'm sure that Steward served in the TARBATNESS around '82.
  14. I think I've got Thrush..cos everyone says I'm an irritating cnut.!!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Nah, cunts are useful - although I think you're a drill bit; because you're a boring tool... :wink:
  16. Yes that was me remember when you said " Steward warm my seat - wait til I get out of it"
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Why didn't god give me a wanking claw instead of letting me marry one
  18. Ah! but is their a God? Maybe nature and evolution dials up the wrong numbers now and again. My computer never goes wrong. OK, I'm lying
  19. But stan that would of made you an even bigger w????*:booty: