Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you ever get pulled over for speeding!

bloody nearly choked on coffee laughing!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

A police officer pulls a bloke over for speeding and has the following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's license?

Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended for speeding.

Officer: May I see the registration for this vehicle?

Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?

Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the registration in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?

Driver: Yes mate. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the boot.

Officer: There's a BODY in the BOOT?!?!?

Driver: Yes, mate.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his back up. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the inspector approached the driver to handle the tense situation:

Inspector: Sir, can I see your license?

Driver: Sure. Here it is.

It was valid.

Captain: Who's car is this?

Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration papers.

Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?

Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.

Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind opening your boot? I was told you said there's a body in it.

Driver: No problem.

Boot is opened; no body.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glove box, and that there was a dead body in the boot.

Driver: Yeah, I'll bet the lying bastard told you I was speeding, as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Minister hails “strongest ever UK-Gulf ties” on first visit to the region MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Different Ever After: открывая Великобританию заново MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Frontline responders and community volunteers honoured in most diverse honours list ever MoD News 0
MoD_RSS “Our fresh start means we can make all four corners of the United Kingdom stronger and more prosperous than ever before” MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Standing side by side, we'll build back better than ever MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM: Union stronger than ever MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ever Smart report published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Mayor begins first ever virtual visit to Australia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-built spacecraft captures closest ever images of the Sun MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More Kuwaitis studying in the UK than ever before: op-ed by Michael Davenport MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister gets takes first ever ‘virtual tour of Sellafield’ MoD News 0
Alfacharlie Shittest course, ever Diamond Lil's 42
MoD_RSS We will meet again: government honours VE Day with UK first-ever skytyping display MoD News 0
D Corona virus-Will Navy Net ever recover? Diamond Lil's 20
soleil i News: "'You’re Only Ever 15 minutes Away From Launching A Missile': What It Was Like To Be A Cold War Submariner" Submariners 27
MoD_RSS PM hosts first ever UK-Africa Investment Summit in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM hosts first ever UK-Africa Investment Summit in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Kenya closes its first ever green bond MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Education Secretary says post-16 options better than ever, as GCSE results released MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK government confirms Glasgow to host its largest ever summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Biggest ever emergency exercise planned for M62 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DIT launches first ever ‘InsurTech for Development’ conference in Africa MoD News 0
D First time ever Diamond Lil's 3
MoD_RSS UK aid’s biggest ever single direct commitment to tackle climate change in Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Dartford tunnel sees its longest ever load MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Airspace modernisation to make flying greener and more reliable as football fans travel to Madrid on busiest-ever day for flights MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Biggest ever increase to National Living Wage comes into effect MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Biggest ever upgrade of M6 in Cheshire fully open MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Tuberculosis cases in England hit lowest ever levels MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK signs up to the world’s biggest ever radio telescope MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Engineer becomes first ever UK female military three-star Commander MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: First ever cross-government suicide prevention plan published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK brings largest ever delegation to world's biggest trade show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Overseas investment into the UK at highest ever level MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid makes largest ever investment to help end FGM worldwide by 2030 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: First ever autism awards for Category A prison and probation division MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: First ever UK-wide veterans strategy launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: First ever UK-wide veterans strategy launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD launches first ever Defence Domestic Abuse Strategy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Britain leads first ever European conference on veterans mental health MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD launches biggest ever mental health awareness week with new confidential support for personnel on operations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Defence Secretary launches first ever Veterans Strategy and new cross-Government Veterans Unit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Queen welcomes Royal Navy's largest ever ship into the fleet MoD News 3
MoD_RSS News story: First ever memorial to African and Caribbean Service Personnel unveiled in Brixton. MoD News 0
G Have you ever passed Medical underweight? Gaining Weight before Recruiting Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
Trainer Best Ever 126a???? The Quarterdeck 17
P HMS Somerset brings in UK's biggest ever cocaine haul Current Affairs 0
W Phil Shiner - the best story ever featured on the D**** M*** Current Affairs 5
BillyNoMates The daftest thing(s) you've ever done....mostly. Diamond Lil's 19
SONAR-BENDER But will it ever take over from 'the sock'? Diamond Lil's 9