If you don't laugh at this.....

The value of four wheel drive can never be underestimated.... :twisted: :twisted:

I hope she was breathalysed some people are worse than boy racers in those things...think they own the road and they dont even pay road tax!! :twisted: :twisted:

Hey that's one of my colleagues in that phot!! if he was facing the camera then you would see a knowing glint in his eyes and a look of resignation!!

Doris suddenly realised that her attempt to jump 5 gas pipes had gone horribly wrong and decided to go back to running down kids on the pavement. :)

Beejay said:
How could she get her arse in that car :?: :?: :?:
As i said just, the ambulance man is busy rolling his eyes and thinking "what the fuck do you want me to do about it" :roll:
A caring profession.........well you do give a toss to begin with then the cynicism creeps in after going out to the same knobber for the third time that night because they are lonely!!! 9mm will sort em :lol:

That's priceless, those old people are so inconsiderate and reckless with those scooters. Worse than a 17 year old Nova driver.

I'm just jealous because they frequently overtake my Metro.

snapdragon said:
That's priceless, those old people are so inconsiderate and reckless with those scooters. Worse than a 17 year old Nova driver.

I'm just jealous because they frequently overtake my Metro.
A ninja in a metro.....nice!! Is it black?? :wink: